• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    Seems like there was another armed robbery last Friday. This time at the BP:

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/ne...cle_86fedd93-d427-5d9b-b926-e7f3e7590898.html

The Frederick County Sheriff's Office is looking for two men involved in an armed robbery Friday near Ijamsville, according to a news release.

One suspect grabbed a person who was pumping gas at the BP gas station near Urbana Pike last Friday at about 4:30 p.m., and demanded money after displaying a gun. The suspect then took an undisclosed amount of cash and drove off in a maroon-colored, older model SUV with another person. Deputies searched the area, but were unable to find the suspects, the release states.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I think a homeboy or two needs some Benjamins for Christmas to get their Baby Mama's a new tattoo...
    Sounds to me like several home boys need to ventilated. Clearly the MD criminal justice system will keep turning them loose to pray on tax payers. Sheriff Joe in AZ has the answer for "recidivism".

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Sooner or later at least one of these punks is going to get ventilated. When that happens, I can only imagine the uproar from the liberals, and the anger from those who think it was justified. It is only a matter of time, before one of them breaks into the wrong house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom