• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    If they can call or make us criminals , then they can kill us . It will be more acceptable to LE personnel or even an Army .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I was including - Not easily defeated, requiring huge efforts and heavy costs of $$ and casulties, and years to eventually defeat . This was to contrast the idea that merely having technology and res[urce advantage would make victory instanous .

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    2 yahoos in a white van car, shooting out of the trunk at less than a couple dozen people, totally crippled 4 states about 16 years ago.

I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I think there'd be just a little bigger impact than that in this instance.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    2 yahoos in a white van car, shooting out of the trunk at less than a couple dozen people, totally crippled 4 states about 16 years ago.

I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I think there'd be just a little bigger impact than that in this instance.

Also can't forget the Dorner incident in Commiefornia a few years back as well.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    In fairness, Swallwell's point, as I read it, is not that he'd nuke the citizens. His point (which was brought up in Heller) is that small arms can never defeat a government which has bombers and nukes, thus the 2A is outmoded and irrelevant. Of course Vietnam and the Soviet war in Afghanistan come to mind.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    In fairness, Swallwell's point, as I read it, is not that he'd nuke the citizens. His point (which was brought up in Heller) is that small arms can never defeat a government which has bombers and nukes, thus the 2A is outmoded and irrelevant. Of course Vietnam and the Soviet war in Afghanistan come to mind.

Also important to note:
    1. There will be massive dissent in the ranks of the military
    2. Nukes, bombers, tanks will be all but useless since this will be a geurilla war.
    3. Your enemy looks just like your friend.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016

Don't forget two kids with a pistol and a pressure cooker shutting down Boston.

I think a strategic team of 2,500 patriots could bring the country to its knees.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    46419025_806158146381970_1742183741943447552_n.jpg

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    Kim Jong Un of North Korea
    Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif

What do they have in common??????

California needs to be it's "Country" like they want
    and then the U.S can sanction them...

atomicbombing.jpg

And who said this...
    "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

-Rock

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    He’s just saying what the rest of his party is thinking. As much as I like to think that things will settle down, people on the right are the only ones that respect the law. Even if we pack the courts they’ll eventually get power and just expand the courts to make our judges meaningless, or just operate in contempt and seize weapons anyway. At that point the rubber will meet the road and we’ll see if we’ll actually fight to stay free or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Give the LEOs and Military 30% desertion to the other side (to the 2A side) along with some of their equipment, I think the military and police would be hard to do much of anything. Throw in SOP being then being widely known, esprit de corps being in the tank because you will have some fence sitters that stay behind, throw in the fact I do not think the military, police, and federal agencies have enough men to handle 50+ hotspots across the country, and they would have to win convincingly and the "revolutionaries" just need to hold out.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    I'm tired of this! F___ Swalwell! Bring it on frat boy, we'll see who wins in the end. The s head was trained here in the Democratic People's Republic of MD under the Leprechaun and the other communists.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    We now have a public official, a Congressman no less, threaten innocent people with grave injury or bodily harm. Isn't threats of violence a basis for 1) ERPO and 2) a restraining order? This guy is full out bat sht crazy. If he ever becomes President the basis of Hunger Games to become a reality.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Great way to help ensure only criminals have modern semi-automatic rifles.

He should be immediately removed from office and prosecuted for threatening genocide against his own country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom