What's the MDShooters equivalent in Kentucky?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    There's a good reason why you won't find want an equivalent to MDS in Kentucky. Kentucky is part of free America. It's not under constant assault by an overload of extreme leftists in state government. MDS and CalGuns are a matter of political necessity for MD and CA residents wanting to maintain at least a small amount of freedom.

Campfire

Apr 21, 2012
    Kansas
    There's a good reason why you won't find want an equivalent to MDS in Kentucky. Kentucky is part of free America. It's not under constant assault by an overload of extreme leftists in state government. MDS and CalGuns are a matter of political necessity for MD and CA residents wanting to maintain at least a small amount of freedom.

Agreed. I am in Kansas and I follow MDShooters and Illinois Carry because they are both very active with very high quality content and people. (The OP might find some Kentucky-knowledgable people on Illinois Carry.) MDShooters has excellent legal commentary. Illinois Carry does too, and it has great Illinois grass roots and lobbying info. While Illinois got shall issue concealed carry passed after McDonald, they still have a long way to go to fit into the free America that surrounds them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom