• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Once hogan puts pen to paper on these anti gun bills he becomes 100% anti gun and anti 2a.

Period

Even O’Malley didn’t go for confiscation without due process, his balls weren’t big enough but apparently Hogan’s are.

This year will forever be the year we got sold out by our republicans ( most of them anyway)

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    This doesn't surprise me at all. I said when he got elected we had another Bob Ehrlich and guess what, I think I was right. Granted, he's was a better choice than the democrat, if only to give the illusion that we are a two-party state, but he's certainly proven himself to be no friend to the 2A community. Gerrymandering has destroyed any chance of free and proper elections in this state and those in power like it that way. I view voting in Maryland west of the Chesapeake Bay like walking through a pasture occupied by bulls during the day and horses at night, no matter where you step it's either bulls#!^ or horses#!^ and you're gonna' be scraping and your boots still stink.

I've been telling you he was anti 2A for over 3 years...few wanted to listen...He's NOT our friend, he's no better than Owe Malley or any other left wing turd that has served in the state house or the MGA...There is zero reason to vote for him...The delay in signing was only to make sure he wouldn't lose as many votes from 2A supporters as he would from left wingers...

I hope he loses...big time...

Tebonski

Jan 23, 2013
    Harford County
    Hogan doesn't need our votes. No dum can beat him. Me, I will note vote for him though if it were close I would as Hogan is better than the dums but not much. Have to be practical. Hey Hogan thanks for nothing. Thanks for turning your back on your backers for politics. And your requests for donations we will give you what you deserve. Nothing.

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    Looking forward to writing in a candidate in November. Apparently it doesn't matter if the Gov is an R or D, the MGA has total control in this state. I truly hope the SCOTUS puts an end yo gerrymandering, it will be interesting to see the long line of excuses to vote for Hogan after that.

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    So Hogan sent a letter stating his concerns over the bill. Were these concerns addressed in the final version or did Hogan just roll over and sign it?

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I've been telling you he was anti 2A for over 3 years...few wanted to listen...He's NOT our friend, he's no better than Owe Malley or any other left wing turd that has served in the state house or the MGA...There is zero reason to vote for him...The delay in signing was only to make sure he wouldn't lose as many votes from 2A supporters as he would from left wingers...

I hope he loses...big time...

Explain the HPRB not being filled with Marylander's to prevent gun violence. Guy is between a rock and a hard place. Ever since campaign I've never heard him with a proactive 2A message. He was on record he wouldn't seek changing previous Maryland gun laws. Well that to me includes our carry scheme. He goes on record championing Bump stock bans and "embracing" Red Flag laws. I don't get the shock right now, he's been saying his position all along. Let a Dem win, go ahead. Get your checkbook out come tax time, regulate even more businesses out of Maryland to neighbor states, make the state an official sanctuary state, and next that magazine policy we have now will become prohibition. It's a binary choice, and if you are so pissed at the Gov, you'd rather have worse.. well heck just more common sense I guess. Governor doesn't have the luxury of pockets of Republican voters like the delegates do. It's why those delegates changed their votes, not a damn thing to do with their convictions.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    This is very disappointing. Hogan is a politician that does not support the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, he will not get my vote. My search for a new residence, out of Maryland, starts this weekend. Fred55

Explain the HPRB not being filled with Marylander's to prevent gun violence. Guy is between a rock and a hard place. Ever since campaign I've never heard him with a proactive 2A message. He was on record he wouldn't seek changing previous Maryland gun laws. Well that to me includes our carry scheme. He goes on record championing Bump stock bans and "embracing" Red Flag laws. I don't get the shock right now, he's been saying his position all along. Let a Dem win, go ahead. Get your checkbook out come tax time, regulate even more businesses out of Maryland to neighbor states, make the state an official sanctuary state, and next that magazine policy we have now will become prohibition. It's a binary choice, and if you are so pissed at the Gov, you'd rather have worse.. well heck just more common sense I guess. Governor doesn't have the luxury of pockets of Republican voters like the delegates do. It's why those delegates changed their votes, not a damn thing to do with their convictions.

Hogan cannot prevent any law from being passed, all he can do is delay it...So there is no argument you can make that would give a valid reason for voting for him. none...

Derek

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Mar 7, 2017
    Denton, MD
    It was an honor to stand with you guys, plus Mike, and Derek tonight outside the Governor's Mansion challenging Hogan one last time to do the right thing.

As one of the original 13 colonies in the fight for independence from tyranny, Maryland is now a Sanctuary State for Infringers. Shame!

The Hogan Surrender to the Infringers takes place at 11am on the second floor of the State House, and comes less than a week after the 243rd Anniversary of Lexington & Concord.

Never give up, never surrender!

Never give up, never surrender!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Alternative -

Don't write in your Father , don't not vote .

Vote for the Only pro 2A Candidate, Shawn Quinn .

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    So where does this leave us? I didn't see anything about binary triggers in SB707. What does this actually mean in a nutshell?

ddeanjohnson

autodidact
    Aug 21, 2010
    be careful what you wish for

I truly hope the SCOTUS puts an end to gerrymandering . . .

There is no scenario under which the U.S. Supreme Court will put "an end to gerrymandering." Rather, the Supreme Court's resolution of the pending cases will determine whether even more of the line-drawing is done by judges who are little accountable to the public, rather than by elected officials. If you don't like gerrymandering by officials who stand for election every four years, wait until you see what the black-robed philosopher-kings come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom