• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apr 8, 2012
    Earth
    It’ll be super simple - just need 2/3rds of the Senate and the House to vote in favor of an amendment to the US Constitution repealing the 2nd Amendment and then have 38 state governments ratify it. But then it’s not enough to actually get rid of guns, so you have to then pass a law banning private ownership of guns, then then try to collect all of them without knowing how many and where they are. But I’m sure those steps would be easy too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    It’ll be super simple - just need 2/3rds if the Senate and the House to vote in favor of an amendment to the US Constitution repealing the 2nd Amendment and then have 38 state governments ratify it. But then it’s not enough to actually get rid of guns, so you have to then pass a law banning private ownership of guns, then then try to collect all of them without knowing how many and where they are. But I’m sure those steps would be easy too.

The beginning of the second civil war.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    It’ll be super simple - just need 2/3rds of the Senate and the House to vote in favor of an amendment to the US Constitution repealing the 2nd Amendment and then have 38 state governments ratify it. But then it’s not enough to actually get rid of guns, so you have to then pass a law banning private ownership of guns, then then try to collect all of them without knowing how many and where they are. But I’m sure those steps would be easy too.

s0105150_sc7

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Other than mayors of San Francisco, or politicians from California in that regard, I would love to see more visible Democratic Party politicians on the national stage embrace this movement. If we want a midterm boost for turnout, besides the rising economy, this is it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens called for repealing the 2nd Amendment today. No big surprise from him.
    I'm glad that he finally admitted that gun control is unconstitutional and the only remedy would be through the country's first ever evisceration of an amendment in the "Bill of Rights."

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Defense Rifle

Jul 1, 2016
    NC
    This is going to energize the Republican base. We all know the true goal of incremental gun control is taking away the right to bear arms.

The NRA should send him a check.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Jokes on them.

They can repeal the amendment and ban the guns, but my right to keep and bear arms is a natural and inalienable one. The written amendent merely recognizes the right, it doesn't convey it.

"E pur si muove."

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'm glad that he finally admitted that gun control is unconstitutional and the only remedy would be through the country's first ever evisceration of an amendment in the "Bill of Rights."

I have always questioned how you can repeal an amendment in the Bill of RIGHTS. I'm not sure it's so simple.

tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia
    It’s never “people do the right thing” it’s always take away the good peoples rights? Why not pass radical laws penalizing parents for not doing their jobs? Why not tell the people breaking the laws it’s their problem, they need to change? Why is it our fault? This culture is plain stupid.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    So let me see if I have this straight. These twits trust a government that would repeal one inalienable right, to honor the rest of their rights? :crazy:

The teeth of the Constitution at that. Who has the guns has the power. The libs are already infringing on the First and Second. It would go that much faster if the Second were abolished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom