PNW .300BLK on sale at Palmetto this weekend.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I just got an email from Palmetto. They're running a sale on PNW .300BLK this weekend. Two varieties:

147 gr "range" ammo with new brass and pulled military projectiles (note that these are lead core, steel jacket - I didn't realize that when I ordered, and I may have to cancel because I can't shoot them at Free State).. These are $9.99 / 20, or about $.50 per round. Supersonic.

220 gr subsonic with Sierra Match King HPBT. These are $12.99 / 20, or about $.64 per round.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Another note Barnes is running a $5 rebate on the 110gr 300blk stuff. Still expensive but the bullet alone is $.60/round

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I just got an email from Palmetto. They're running a sale on PNW .300BLK this weekend. Two varieties:

147 gr "range" ammo with new brass and pulled military projectiles (note that these are lead core, steel jacket - I didn't realize that when I ordered, and I may have to cancel because I can't shoot them at Free State).. These are $9.99 / 20, or about $.50 per round. Supersonic.

220 gr subsonic with Sierra Match King HPBT. These are $12.99 / 20, or about $.64 per round.

Where are you located? If it is near me or we could meet in the middle somewhere, I'd be willing to buy some/all of the supers you ordered, for the price you paid.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Where are you located? If it is near me or we could meet in the middle somewhere, I'd be willing to buy some/all of the supers you ordered, for the price you paid.

I'm in White Marsh.

I ordered four boxes, of the supers and four of the subs, mostly because I'm still trying out different ammo in my .300 and just seeing what's out there.

I may occasionally get to an outdoor range to shoot, but it wouldn't hurt me to sell these either. You ever get out this way?

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I'm in White Marsh.

I ordered four boxes, of the supers and four of the subs, mostly because I'm still trying out different ammo in my .300 and just seeing what's out there.

I may occasionally get to an outdoor range to shoot, but it wouldn't hurt me to sell these either. You ever get out this way?
    Rarely that far east, but I could link up with you on a weekend, if you get near AGC. I'm usually pulling daddy duties on the weekends, so I don't stray too far from home if I have Little DA. You ever hit the shows that are on this side of the state?

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Rarely that far east, but I could link up with you on a weekend, if you get near AGC. I'm usually pulling daddy duties on the weekends, so I don't stray too far from home if I have Little DA. You ever hit the shows that are on this side of the state?

I hear you. I've got a little guy too, and same deal.

I used to get over that way to shows and stuff, but not so much any more. If I do go in that direction I'll let you know, but I may hang on to it for the odd time I get out to an outdoor range, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom