• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    Don't forget the old tried and true $10 off of $50 that you get by doing the survey that's on every receipt

I tried to use that and the register rejected it. It does say on the bottom excludes guns and ammo. The clerk was nice enough to scan it tho and said of the register took it she would accept it.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I tried to use that and the register rejected it. It does say on the bottom excludes guns and ammo. The clerk was nice enough to scan it tho and said of the register took it she would accept it.

I've used them a bunch and only had it questioned one time. I told her that They've always accepted them and she shrugged and hit a few keys and voila, $10 off

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I've used them a bunch and only had it questioned one time. I told her that They've always accepted them and she shrugged and hit a few keys and voila, $10 off

That's always been my experience too. The register rejects it and the cashier just overrides the rejection. They don't want annoyed customers over $10.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    I have had one clerk who tried to give me a hard time. ihad a coupon that clearly said excludes: PING. and that was it. he spent almost 3 minutes wondering why it didn't say except ammo and firearms.

every other clerk scans that coupon like a champ. about half of the coupons you get in the mail say they exempt firearms and ammo, however I have never had a problem.

RNally

Jun 25, 2014
    Hoping the one in Hunt Valley will still have some in stock, I'm going to run up tomorrow morning.

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    Picked up 10 boxes on Tuesday from Gaithersburg and they had a decent amount on the shelf. If I go back today for an update I will probably buy the rest so It's a good idea I don't go....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom