What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

Unintended Consequences, read the book. It doesn't take an army to overthrow an illegal government. It can be done with less than 1000 men around the country. Sure, those young enough to have something to lose MAY give up their firearms. But there will be enough patriots that will have the ways and means to exterminate unconstitutional leaders around the country.

That book opened my mind to how someone will not allow our Constitution to be thrown away. Someone will act.

CBo

Feb 11, 2018
    Columbia
    mass confiscation/arrest/deaths without due process, at that point we probably need to take over en masse as a militia. or if the state does not follow a future federal supreme court decision, let alone the current ones, that legislation such as banning the ownership of commonly available firearms (aka AR-15s) is illegal for a state to enforce. As time goes by, it becomes more clear constant additions to restrictions are a clear attempt to eventually make it impossible to own/carry/bear arms in totality.

Wicomico 2a

Protect your Rights
    Feb 2, 2019
    The forgotten lower shore
    77 R status

So... I know this is not the right thread but I cant find the right one... Earlier today I checked my application status around 10 a, showed 2nd review. Normal. At 530 this evening I got an email from MSP starting my application was on Hold for investigation. WTH is that. I am ot a criminal. I have baught guns prior. Why would I be on on hold. Can somebody help. I cant call till monday and dont want to sit and ponder all weekend. Pick up day for the gun would've been on Tuesday. I have never gotten this before. I have no criminal record nor have I ever been arrested. I know I should call I assume. But what could this be and how long does it take to clear up? Someone help

GunBum

Feb 21, 2018
    SW Missouri
    Unintended Consequences, read the book. It doesn't take an army to overthrow an illegal government. It can be done with less than 1000 men around the country. Sure, those young enough to have something to lose MAY give up their firearms. But there will be enough patriots that will have the ways and means to exterminate unconstitutional leaders around the country.

That book opened my mind to how someone will not allow our Constitution to be thrown away. Someone will act.

It is already time to feed the hogs. Henry Bowman for President.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas

I make it a point to read the book during every legislative session. It has been difficult to find a copy at reasonable price in the past but it is now back in print. I suggest getting several copies because when you loan them out they have a tendency to get passed on to others.

https://stlccw.com/product-category/books/

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    It Begins?

Chicago Police Forced By Mob To Release Drug Dealer
    https://hotair.com/archives/2019/03/30/chicago-police-forced-mob-release-drug-dealer/
    ...As the Chicago Tribune reported, on March 20th, two tactical police officers from the Chicago PD were in the process of arresting a suspected drug dealer on the city’s west side. After securing the suspect and confiscating a bundle of drugs as evidence, placing them in the patrol car, the officers were surrounded by a group of men who began to threaten them. At least one claimed to be armed and demanded the suspect be released or he would shoot the cops. Someone in the mob stole the drugs from the patrol car and fled, with one officer giving pursuit. The threatened violence surrounding the patrol car escalated and the cops wound up releasing the suspect and leaving the scene...

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Maybe after Chicago, Baltimore, NYC, LA... Who knows? WW I began because of the assassination of a figurehead in a minor country. It was the first domino to fall.

Feb 28, 2013
    Maybe after Chicago, Baltimore, NYC, LA... Who knows? WW I began because of the assassination of a figurehead in a minor country. It was the first domino to fall.

A terrorist act or two like those of the Weather Underground... THAT is their way, and I’ll never be convinced otherwise.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Alea jacta est

A two year old thread resurrection in code!! What did I miss?
    Am I supposed ro rush home, kit up and arm the kiddos? Or stay at work, hang out inconspicuously around the radio room and eavesdrop to find out where the roadblocks are going to be set up?
    I'm so confused..I guess I should not have misplaced my codebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom