• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    Some of you are really trying to make things like this harder and more confusing then it needs to be. Just put the damn mags in a box and mail them to yourself. Just don't come on here asking a bunch of ridiculous questions about it and keep quiet. :sad20:

asdaven

Oct 30, 2013
    Maryland
    Safest bet would to mail them to a friend or family in VA, PA, WV, or DE, drive to their house and get them. Checking them on the plane could count as shipping them. If you ship, id ship UPS or Fedex which are private shipping companies. Using the mail, its more likely to get seized or get you busted. The Postal Service is known for randomly opening packages. And theyre more likely to cooperate with state officials being a government agency. I would ship them UPS Ground and keep quiet about it if you have to ship them.

EvilOlive

Salty Marine
    Dec 13, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    I travel with magazines from time to time and have never had a problem. I even brought some 30-Round Magazines for a PS90/P90 home, new in package... No problems whatsoever with them (and the 12 others) in checked baggage. (as in my suitcase... not even my separate and secure gun case)

DaedalEVE

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 31, 2008
    The Dictatorship of Maryland
    A conversation about "HOW TO HANDLE YOUR OWN PROPERTY" should not need to be this long and complicated.

I'm curious at which point all of you on here are going to say "enough is enough", and you're going to decide to stop playing along with all these kiddy games that O'Malley and the other control freaks in Annapolis have you stressing over all the time. Those people have you constantly jumping through hoops, worrying about the most stupid things in the world, and running around like a dog chasing it's own tail.

Maybe you're afraid of the state, the police, etc. Well if that's the case you're unlikely to ever stand up for yourself, your rights, or freedoms. Doing so requires civil disobedience and similar type action. You can't do that when you fear reprisal.

Maybe one day after you've lost enough, or had enough taken from you, you'll stop living in fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom