• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knownalien

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2010
    Glen Burnie, MD.
    I need to find a private FFL to handle a non-regulated transfer in the Glen Burnie area. Anyone have any suugestions and how much they charge?

thanks,

p.s. I know there is an IP forum and I have contacted them, but there were only like one or two in my area and one of them doesn't appear to handle tranfers. ?

Big Moose

Apr 9, 2013
    Severn, MD
    Joe @ Sure Shot Firearms and Tactical Supply just up the road in Pasadena is the man. $20 unregulated I believe. Shoot him an email.

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    Are you buying from another Maryland resident? if so, you do not need a FFL for a non-regulated sale.

However, if you do need an FFL I would suggest Sureshot in Pasadena or Accurate pawn and Tackle in Elkridge.

knownalien

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2010
    Glen Burnie, MD.
    Joe @ Sure Shot Firearms and Tactical Supply just up the road in Pasadena is the man. $20 unregulated I believe. Shoot him an email.
    think I already did.
    Are you buying from another Maryland resident? if so, you do not need a FFL for a non-regulated sale.

However, if you do need an FFL I would suggest Sureshot in Pasadena or Accurate pawn and Tackle in Elkridge.

no. probably "cheaper than dirt" though they are on everyone's sh!t list right now . . . but they are also the only ones who have the gun I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom