• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schnauzr

Bark Bark!
    Jun 6, 2016
    MoCo
    I submitted it to the roster today.
    Let's see what happens it looks like a very decent pistol!

:patriot:
    Sorry to bump an older thread but any update on this? Checked the roster and only the AK-V (9mm) is on there still. No sign of the AK-P yet, any idea how long it takes MSP to review and approve a submission?

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Sorry to bump an older thread but any update on this? Checked the roster and only the AK-V (9mm) is on there still. No sign of the AK-P yet, any idea how long it takes MSP to review and approve a submission?

about 6-8 weeks after the roster board meets. The roster board meets about once per quarter. If this was submitted june 20th, the next meeting after that is Sept 11th, so about 6-8 weeks after that. https://mdsp.maryland.gov/Organizat...onBureau/LicensingDivision/HandgunRoster.aspx

stester

Nov 7, 2019
    AK-P still not sent to the MD Handgun Roster Board

Hi All,

Does anyone know if anyone is planning to submit the PSA AK-9 to the board ?

previous post say that it was submitted but I checked the boards agenda for the past 2 meetings and it does not show being submitted.

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    Hi All,

Does anyone know if anyone is planning to submit the PSA AK-9 to the board ?

previous post say that it was submitted but I checked the boards agenda for the past 2 meetings and it does not show being submitted.

Do you mean the AK-V? If so, yes it's on the roster.

stester

Nov 7, 2019
    I don't see why it wouldn't be legal. It just needs to be submitted. There are already a bunch of AK pistols on the roster.

do you know if anyone can submit that form ? I think I have it all filled out correctly except the overall length, I cannot find that info anywhere.

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    do you know if anyone can submit that form ? I think I have it all filled out correctly except the overall length, I cannot find that info anywhere.

I believe anyone can submit, although an FFL would know a thing or two. Also, you'd have to get PSA to send a non-roster handgun to your FFL, which probably won't happen unless your FFL is the one ordering it.

FeelTheNoise

WTF
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 11, 2015
    Cecil County
    Any updates on this? I checked the last meeting notes from the Review Board (Sep 2019) but didn't see any mention of anything from PSA on there. The meeting notes from December don't seem to be posted. I know there are already several 7.62x39 AK pistols on the roster, so I would imagine the AK-P would go through as well if we could get it reviewed.

Scope3334

Industry Partner
    Mar 12, 2016
    Ak-p is now on the roster. We just need to get the other models on there now.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    This is great but good luck trying to find one now. I’ve looked high and low and even on Gunbroker. By the time we finally got it on the roster we are already in the midst of the Zombie Apocalypse. I had given up hope on this a while back so I bought a Romanian Draco instead and tricked it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom