Patriot Picket: Gun Bill Day Monday Feb 25!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    If anyone is going to stop by & sign up ahead of time (today or tomorrow), would you please add my name to the list? PM me for the info. Thanks!

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    No joy doors are locked don't come down

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    I will be there on Monday and my son 12 will be there as well. Please hold a L shirt for me and a vest for him. Trying to get some other patriots committed to ride along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    I’m hitting the road from Cecil Co. at 5:15 Monday morning. Making a stop in Dundalk to pick up one or two. Shooting to be there around 7 depending on traffic. Will be there for the picket, not sure how long I can stay after that. One of the guys riding with me works evenings. I have room for one more if anyone from Cecil or Dundalk needs a lift. If so, send me a PM here.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I’ll be there with a couple patriots. Where should we park and does anyone have the address

Park at Navy Marine Corps Stadium $5.
    either take the shuttle ($2 each way) or walk, it's about a mile.

House Office Building
    6 Bladen St.
    Annapolis MD
    Room 101 (Immediate left after you come through security at front door.

See you on Monday.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I will be there on Monday and my son 12 will be there as well. Please hold a L shirt for me and a vest for him. Trying to get some other patriots committed to ride along.

Shirt and vest on standby for you and junior!

See you Patriots in the morning!

Try to get to the House Office Building just down from the Statehouse by 7:30am...

Attachments

• DAD33DC6-A383-4755-8A57-1C9827A7C3EF.jpg
      DAD33DC6-A383-4755-8A57-1C9827A7C3EF.jpg
      135.5 KB · Views: 266

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Not sure if it's permitted, but the entrance on St John's St is open. Screens are available for signup

AFAIK, everyone has to go through the FRONT DOOR security screening to access the House Building lobby and the touchscreens, so please do not try to enter on the St John’s side!

Besides, I need all available Patriots to meet up at 7:30am tomorrow morning IN FRONT of the House Bulding for a crucial project!!

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Remember, they have set aside a HUGE crowd overflow room with big screens and speakers on the first floor of the House Building that will show the hearings underway live in the House Judiciary Committee room.

This overflow room, historically, turns into an awesome MDshooters “class reunion” of sorts, where you can talk and hang out with folks that you regularly hang with online.

There is a cafeteria in the basement (open til 2pm), but bring sandwiches, snacks and energy bars if you like.

See you in the morning, or the afternoon if that is your best time to make it!

Last edited:

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    When does the building open to sign up for testimony? I'd happily contribute to the cause, stand, and wear a vest with patriots. Just want to make sure I can get signed up to give my thumbs downs and ups.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    When does the building open to sign up for testimony? I'd happily contribute to the cause, stand, and wear a vest with patriots. Just want to make sure I can get signed up to give my thumbs downs and ups.

House Building opens at 8am and the testimony touchscreens in the lobby are active until ONLY 9:30, then they lock out.

Look for our “testimony veterans” stationed at the machines to help you punch thorough the pages quickly for a speedy sign-up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom