• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

EarnestT

In the hollow
    Aug 18, 2013
    Not in Maryland
    To be frank, there are many people here I simply don't wish to be around or associated with, no matter the cause.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016
    Haven't been a member long but lurked a long time before signing up.

These threads seem to crop up every February. They always read like a priest trying to guilt parishioners into attending mass.

It simply doesn't work. All it does is offend some of those being called out.

I don't get it.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016

These threads seem to crop up every February. They always read like a priest trying to guilt parishioners into attending mass.

I don't get it.

Neither do I. It's fvcking ridiculous.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Post count isn't necessarily a great indicator - I've been a part of forums where some of the guys with the highest post counts are guys that post garbage on just about everything, whether they have anything relevant to say or not.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Why AWESOME! Thanks to the roadmap to the activists! Not like they were not already known We will be sure to sent SWAT teams with battery rams to each and every addy at 3am on the 25th. I'm sure the left will also appreciate the info on who to stalk. IDIOT! /DRIPPING_SARCASM!

Sorry, but real brain dead post!

Do you get that you just gave the enemy useful info?

BRAINFART?

GERRRRR!!!!!

LOL. :lol2:Did not know home addresses where posted ANYWHERE.

Crawl back into your foxhole and curl up.

Anyone getting their panties in a knot over this post does not see what I was trying to do, but thanks for voicing your online emotions over a post that did not call you out.

Carry on.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    It may be a little rough calling out names .... sorry Tim.

I'm pretty sure I'll be there but my thoughts are that for every 100 of us on the street one soccer mom can swing the vote. How can we be active in having the bills adjusted but that did not work with limiting 1302 since yes even a bag lady can talk a LEO into asking for a flag to be thrown on someone. Going to be a rough year, we need sheriffs to read the Constitution and adhere to it like in other states TX, NM, WA. The energy used in this thread should be put towards what to do if these bills pass ...this is sanctuary MD. Is this an unusual train of thought?

Reread my post. Was not shaming or putting anyone down. More of a challenge to make an in person impact as much as their online/post impact has been evident. I saw my post as more of a "salute" to those who have been ultra active.

I in no way meant to put anyone down and never thought anyone, especially those not named, would take such umbrage over simple post.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Nothing like "publicly shaming" people. How did you know the names of those you listed WEREN'T coming out? You didn't. Hell, maybe every one of us were coming out, but now don't want to because of this sophomoric, cheerleading "Nudge".

Congrats, you tried to rally a WHOPPING 23 people. Post counts are just numbers, they don't determine the quality of posts. Hell, half mine are drunken, bashing, ban camp rants. Compared to someone with a shit ton less with actual meaning,caring and concern for all issues2A. Why don't you identify those people and force their hand.
    How about people who feel like their voice won't be heard over the roar of the MGA just sitting their playing words with friends or facebooking during testimonies? Should they go and fake their enthusiasm?
    You know what would have worked best? A simple " I hope those of you who might be lazy to come out, and haven't in the past, try your best to come out this time because the issues sure could use the support this time."

What's that saying about attracting more bees with honey?

Thanks for the feedback. See you there fighting with the rest of us?

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I'll be there on the 25th or 27th depending on what day work allows me to take off. I can't do both.

I'll be there to speak for myself and my children. It's not a social event for me. I have no reservations about speaking, but I won't be wearing a nametag.

To be frank, there are many people here I simply don't wish to be around other associated with, no matter the cause.

:thumbsup::party29:

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Post count isn't necessarily a great indicator - I've been a part of forums where some of the guys with the highest post counts are guys that post garbage on just about everything, whether they have anything relevant to say or not.

Absolutely! My aim was just to point out the experience and activity we have here. Anyone who knows me, knows I help as many as I can. Not directed at you, but I feel no need to explain, but I did offer some a little insight on my strategy. Most who are butt hurt were never planning on attending anyway.

During these events, it's typically the same crowd with a sprinkling of new people and first timers. It is very eye opening and well worth the trip, even if you just hang around and observe.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013

I don't get it.

Yep.

If the 4-5 Big dogs that always testify first get no traction the rest representing the diversity of Maryland has limited appeal.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Thanks Montoya.

For the sake of clarity, I don't feel your O.P. was calling me out in a derogatory way. I understand your motivation.

I can't speak for others, but I was not upset at all.

We’re good. Lol

I know you have enough fortitude to know better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    LOL. :lol2:Did not know home addresses where posted ANYWHERE.

Crawl back into your foxhole and curl up.

Anyone getting their panties in a knot over this post does not see what I was trying to do, but thanks for voicing your online emotions over a post that did not call you out.

Carry on.

If they cannot see what you were trying to do, then you did not do a very good job in conveying your message. If only we could measure how much this thread of yours has helped or hurt the attendance in Annapolis. If only we could see how many people you have motivated, through public shaming, to attend in Annapolis.

Carry on!!!!!!

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    And the award for being butthurt without being called out in a callout thread goes to.....

And the most unintelligible post nominee right here. Didn't understand any of it but you brought the passion.

Here we go with the childish "butthurt" word.

I don't need to be called out in a thread to see that the thread is a total negative that will not motivate anybody, really annoy some, and most importantly not help our cause one bit.

Oh great leader, are you going to use "butthurt" during your 3 minutes of testimony to ensure that all of our 2nd Amendment Rights are restored? It pained me to even type it, but I could not figure out a better way to get my point across. I am sure the use of that word will go over real well and really impress the members of the Maryland General Assembly. Then again, maybe you just save these ridiculous words for use on a chatboard where nobody really knows who you are, except for the hundreds that know who you are.

Start using adult words oh benevolent leader of our cause.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    If they cannot see what you were trying to do, then you did not do a very good job in conveying your message. If only we could measure how much this thread of yours has helped or hurt the attendance in Annapolis. If only we could see how many people you have motivated, through public shaming, to attend in Annapolis.

Carry on!!!!!!

:lol2::lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads