• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    What if you get the address wrong?

Horseshoes and hand grenades. I think he'd consider it collateral damage, therefore, acceptable.

Look, I totally understand the frustration. I think we're all feeling the stress of living in a state with such hideously f'd-up lawmakers that it makes life in a Third World ******** look attractive by comparison. I moved back to MD in 2006 for my job and barely a day has gone by that I haven't thought about how nice it'll be when I can finally and permanently put it in my rearview mirror. People, like us, don't belong here. We belong as far away from this BS as we can get.

But that don't mean it's OK to advocate violence and continually incite fear and loathing while we're stuck here. It's stupid and it's exactly what the opposition wants. "I Will Not Comply" stickers and t-shirts? LOL Why not just go ahead use a bullseye background for them and give ATF/MSP the combination to your gun safe while you're at it?

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I would be interested in seeing the critter’s campaign donors list To see if there are businesses that pressure can be put upon for their support of rights infringements.
    The leftists are going to do as their masters direct. But being able to go after their cash flow might sting them a bit.

Exactly this^^ cut off their funds because their business donors don't want to infuse them with cash, or cannot (because of lost revenue) infuse them with cash.

Dicks seems to be suffering from the "Get woke, go broke" movement, absolutely no reason that can't translate down to local businesses/politics.

This was actually attempted here in the run up to FSA2013 vote. Didn’t have much effect, but that may be because it got started so late.

It’s definitely a viable idea, so long as we have a lot of engagement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom