• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Gonna drop this little gem out there, then I'll crawl back in my hole.

There are "Black lives matter" protests today in Annapolis, as defined in this article:

http://touch.capitalgazette.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-82254854/

And in it, there's this little tidbit:
    "City officials believe no permit is necessary as the activities anticipated are protected by the First Amendment," said city spokeswoman Rhonda Wardlaw.

I wonder if these same rules will apply to us in January?

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Let me fix the quote:

"City officials believe no permit is necessary as the protestors would never apply for a permit anyway." said city spokeswoman Rhonda Wardlaw.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Why? Because they still think MB was an innocent bystander who was on his way home from church where he was helping make the community a better place.

Medshot

Jul 24, 2013
    A group of about 30-ish students were doing this in the middle of UMBC a week or two ago; could hear their obnoxious screaming 3 buildings away while taking an exam.

Called security who got them to shut up...man, that felt good; if you choose to ignore evidence and spout nonsense (in the most uneffective location, no less), that's your right, but when you're disrupting just about every activity elsewhere, you need to go.

Just reply with "Pants up, don't loot."

This...is golden.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Why do they continue to shout hands up don't shoot when the evidence proves over and over and over again that never happened?

Joseph Goebbels:
    On the "Big Lie"

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/goebbelslie.html

I heard some dingbat on Hannity the other day who agreed that Brown was indeed charging the officer, but that "the last two shots were not necessary", and therefore all the protests are entirely justified.

gmkoh

Feb 26, 2013
    Annapolis
    I considered making a protest sign:

"No Mother should ever have to worry that her son will be killed every time he leaves the house to rob and assault police"

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Why do they continue to shout hands up don't shoot when the evidence proves over and over and over again that never happened?

Because facts and evidence do not matter. We know that from the fact that the officer was already considered guilty from day 1.....

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    I considered making a protest sign:

"No Mother should ever have to worry that her son will be killed every time he leaves the house to rob and assault police"

OR, "to rob and beat up an elderly store owner."

The huge Afro dude got his just reward. And if the LEO was using a dinky 9mm of course he'd continue firing...arm them with a .45 or a .357 and the LEOs won't have to plow the dudes quite as often.

Lew--Ranger63
    US Army (Ret)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom