• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmcgonig

Jan 18, 2012
    Germantown, MD
    So one of my liberal friends decided to write in for Heather Mizuer instead of voting for Brown. I consider that a success! :) If you get in a discussion with a democrat that doesn't like Brown but won't vote R its an option!

Just sharing what I consider a success.

Ragnar

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2013
    Berkeley Springs, WV
    I'm already worried that Shawn Quinn will siphon off just enough votes to spoil the election for Hogan, so getting some libs to re-direct some Brown votes sounds like a good idea.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I'll be "That Guy"...

Please let these people know that, if they are not voting for Brownstain, that any vote NOT for Hogan is a de facto vote for Brown.
    ^^ THIS

Plus, why would you want to vote for a guy on Parks and Recreation.

th

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    So one of my liberal friends decided to write in for Heather Mizuer instead of voting for Brown. I consider that a success! :) If you get in a discussion with a democrat that doesn't like Brown but won't vote R its an option!

:lol2::lol2: What a throwaway vote for that loon.

Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County
    I'll be "That Guy"...

Please let these people know that, if they are not voting for Brownstain, that any vote NOT for Hogan is a de facto vote for Brown.

I think that I disagree with this statement in this case. You have here a person who would never vote for Hogan anyways and at least this person is not voting for Brown. I think the "a vote NOT for Hogan is a de facto vote for Brown" only works for the Libertarian/Republican/Independent crowd. Not for the Liberal/Always Vote Democrat crowd.

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    This is exactly what's wrong with a 2 party system whereby people think that their candidate DESERVES or should otherwise automatically get the vote of others instead of being able to stand on their own.

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's

Just went to her website:
    When elected, Heather will be the first openly gay governor in the country and the first female governor in Maryland. She lives in Takoma Park with her wife, Deborah. They own a small business in Silver Spring and an organic farm on the Eastern Shore

Better to be elected based upon this than upon her track record and platform on the real issues....:rolleyes::sad20:

crazycarl7

Feb 21, 2009
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/23/maryland-democrats-play-the-race-card-in-latest-mailer/

They are all scared of Hogan. I truly believe that if everyone tries to convert or persuade apathetic voters to vote for Hogan, then we actually have a chance!! How many times have you heard a conservative say "my vote doesn't matter in MD"? That's BS!! It would matter if people stop with the defeatist attitude. Everyone on here should be out the campaigning for Hogan when the can. My personal mission is to get 3 people I know that normally doesn't vote, or is on the fence, to vote R. Everyone should join me

What about a group of people from this board going down to Baltimore on a Sunday morning and hand out fliers and try and educate some voters on the truth about brown

jmcgonig

Jan 18, 2012
    Germantown, MD
    I think that I disagree with this statement in this case. You have here a person who would never vote for Hogan anyways and at least this person is not voting for Brown. I think the "a vote NOT for Hogan is a de facto vote for Brown" only works for the Libertarian/Republican/Independent crowd. Not for the Liberal/Always Vote Democrat crowd.

Absolutely right, she's a loon, but he's very liberal. Chances of him voting for Hogan are zero, so the best we can do is not have him vote for Brown.

For everyone else, I tell them if they want a good candidate for gov from the democrats in four years, Brown needs to lose and that means Hogan has to win. So if you are a democrat and you want to send a message to the democratic party, vote for Hogan.

Tailor the message for the audience. :)

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    For whatever reason, usually fear of general repub. prolife stance, I have conversed with people who, no matter what, will not vote for Hogan. They are the people who vote for those with a (D), despite the issues at hand. All issues that Hogan is strong on and Brown is weak on as well as Hogan publicly coming out and saying abortion is a closed issue in MD will not sway these people to cast a vote for Hogan. At least them writing in a different name, whoever that may be, deprives Brown a vote. Better than nothing.

sykesville

Ultimate Member

That's an awesome idea! need someone with a big marijuana leaf on a poster directing them to vote for her if they want pot legalized! It WILL work to divert brown votes!!!!!! :party29:

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member

I have no friends who would vote for anyone other than Hogan. Kidding .. Sort of. I told my wife, who is a dyed in the wool democrat, that I would leave her if she didn't at least study each candidate before voting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Just went to her website:

Better to be elected based upon this than upon her track record and platform on the real issues....:rolleyes::sad20:

I don't care if she were tri bi or other, she's still a few screws loose of a happy meal. I know happy meals don't have screws.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    the automatic "D" pullers are lost don't waste your breath . Speaking to a black liberal friend (trying to convert him but it is fun destroying his ideals) claims he pulls D no matter what but knows the issues . He doesn't believe the current POS raised taxes 40 times , that MD is 49th in economic growth the list is endless. He is so far gone that he would vote for that racist Pryor in AR.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

That's a great way to split the libtard votes.:D:thumbsup: We gotta' let the "cat lady" and all of her friends know that Mizuer is still in the runnin'. Bolts Rock, you've been unanimously elected to do it.

I'm already worried that Shawn Quinn will siphon off just enough votes to spoil the election for Hogan, so getting some libs to re-direct some Brown votes sounds like a good idea.

Quinn will only be a hinderence to the Hogan vote. Hopefully nobody, or very few, will be aware of him and vote Hogan. Had Quinn not showed up at the September Howard County gun show, I wouldn't even know that he existed until reading this thread now. Someone mentioned Quinn's a libtard plant, that immediately crossed my mind when he introduced himself to me, I don't think so but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

willyb

Sep 15, 2009
    glen burnie, md
    if Quinn is a liberal plant, wouldn't it make sense in the next cycle to have a conservative plant to try and siphon dem votes? I am sure if we all pitched in a few bones that we can start a campaign for a "green party" candidate, and maybe even buy a little air time. mizuer got quite a few votes in the primary while running on marijuana platform, maybe it could be work in our favor

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    This isn’t a win in my eyes. Might have wasted their vote for the governor’s race but I guarantee you everyone voting like this is voting for all the Democratic candidates in all the other races. Frosh is more dangerous than Brown for our movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom