• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbmcdermott1

Mar 26, 2018
    Baltimore
    I copied this from my email.

Your Long Guns Are Under Attack NOW!!

Don't Sit On Your Hands THIS Time!!
    We all remember what happened in 2013 with SB281 becoming law on October 1, 2013 dubbed the "Firearms Safety Act of 2013". Many sat by because they weren't "Pistol Guys". This time they're are trying to do the same thing to your long guns.

Get Involved!!

Come Out to FreeState Thursday Evening
    FreeState Gun Range will be hosting Mark Galey from the NRA on Thursday 21st at 6:30 PM in our lower level classroom. Please come out to hear Mark explain how these onerous proposed bills will affect YOU!!
    Contact Mark directly at: 703-915-0712 for more info.

How to Get Involved

Testify in Annapolis Your Physical presence send a message.
    Contact Your Representatives Make YOUR voice heard
    Sign The Petition Put in writing your opposition to these bills.

SHARE, SHARE, SHARE this info with your family and friends

Long Gun Qualification License
    Sounds like the HQL, right?? If HB786 or SB737 pass you will need a LGQL to purchase rifles or shotguns!!
    Not content with making the lives of handgun owners miserable, now they are after the hunters and long guns. Bill SB737 was just introduced and that bill requires anyone desiring to purchase or "receive" a long gun obtain a LONG GUN QUALIFICATION LICENSE! Highly similar to the Handgun Qualification License, this license will require 4 hours of training and fingerprinting and ban any person from receiving a long gun without having first applied to the State Police for this LGQL. Even after getting an LGQL, a purchaser would also have to wait 7 days before picking up their long gun, and the bill would limit them to a single long gun purchase per month! Additionally, anyone who moves into the state will be required to register their long guns within 90 days of establishing residency! And there are loads of severe criminal penalties for those who fail to comply for any reason.

Want to Loan Your Pistol to a Family Member??
    Good Luck if HB96 passes. Even allowing your spouse to use your handgun for self protection in the home comes under question with this bill?!?

FreeState Gun Range | 410-335-5100

Facebook * Twitter * Instagram *
    FreeState Gun Range
    11500 Crossroads Cr. # J
    Middle River, MD 21220

natureboi94

Feb 18, 2019
    Ill be there on Thursday, I wont be able to make it to Annapolis next week because of mandatory training for work. However, I personally wrote to each of the bill's sponsors of how outraged I am at this this garbage fire of a bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom