• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    That chart is not very heartening.

I am really starting to think that I should do the paperwork on my third SBR lower (9mm!) right the hell now, instead of waiting. Problem is, I don't know what barrel length is going to go on it. I guess I can always file a change with the ATF after the fact if my configuration plans change?

dpmd

Apr 2, 2010
    Montgomery County
    My SBR via Form 1 with a Trust was approved last week. All in all, it took about 5 1/2 months. At least the 5320.20's come back quickly. I faxed one for transport to/from the NRA Range on Monday and received it back on Saturday.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    My SBR via Form 1 with a Trust was approved last week. All in all, it took about 5 1/2 months. At least the 5320.20's come back quickly. I faxed one for transport to/from the NRA Range on Monday and received it back on Saturday.
    I've always theorized that the BATFE has a list of things they care a lot about, and that the list is probably rather shorter than some people here think. Naturally, you still need to comply with the law either way.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010

Was that 5 1/2 months Pending to Approved?

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    It started in January with a simple Sparrow suppressor for a first and what I thought only NFA item. Now, Today, I sent two more forms off for SBR's on a trust Rusty setup for me. Damn you people! I mean that with love.

SkunkWerX

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2010
    MoCo/HoCo border
    It only gets worse, when the time is close. I'm within week(s) according to nfatracker.com

I had calculated ~April Fool's Day when I submitted, but now, with the ever increasing timeframe,
    I'm already thinking at least May 1st, perhaps even the May 15th.

Then there's the 2 that went in early February. Can we say Halloween?
    Veteran's Day? [sigh] :banghead:

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I had calculated ~April Fool's Day when I submitted, but now, with the ever increasing timeframe,
    I'm already thinking at least May 1st, perhaps even the May 15th.

Then there's the 2 that went in early February. Can we say Halloween?
    Veteran's Day? [sigh] :banghead:

I've been fearing that day, I'm really really close.

I called today to check the status to see if I was mysteriously approved, no dice as of this afternoon.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    My next form four will be going out on Thursday.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I just got my Form 1 back (SBR). Sent on 1/4/2012. Not bad considering all the wait others are having.

No cheating. Putting first class stamp on the form and siging it "one of those NFA branch Inspectors, no really this is their signature" does not count.

Who did you bribe to get to the begining of the line? I would suspect rsideout has had some much stuff through the Dana would just see his name and automatically give him a stamp. Guess not. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom