• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kharstin

Cruffler
    Feb 15, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Good Evening,

I just purchased 500 of your .45 caliber 230 Grain RNBB .452 bullets manufactured by Alpha Bravo Manufacturing at The Gun Shop on Easter Avenue. I tried contacting the manufacturer for load data using their website but I received an error that messaging is unavailable (are they still in business?) I am hoping someone can provide me with the Load Data information on these bullets and wanted to know if anyone had used this company previously.

Thank you everyone!

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Ask Wes, aka Browning Guy, from The Gun Shop. He knows the maker and should be able to help you out. He's there Wed and Sun evenings.

Clippers69

Mar 7, 2011
    Alpha Bravo Manufacturing

I've been purchasing cast bullets from him for years. I usually get them at the Gettysburg Show. He is in Hanover, Pa., about 15 minutes from Gettysburg Gun Show. I get 45 caliber, 45 acp and 45 colt from him and they are quality bullets. The reloading data for lead bullets, Lyman, works great! If there is a problem with the bullets, he will make it right. I've been going to his shop to pick up bullets when I need them. His .38 rn bullets are also good. I tried 9mm and 40 S&W in cast, but I can't get them to shoot out of my guns accurately. The 45's shoot accurately, especially the 200 swc in 45 acp.
    He is pretty good about replying to e-mails within a couple of days,too.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I've been purchasing cast bullets from him for years. I usually get them at the Gettysburg Show. He is in Hanover, Pa., about 15 minutes from Gettysburg Gun Show. I get 45 caliber, 45 acp and 45 colt from him and they are quality bullets. The reloading data for lead bullets, Lyman, works great! If there is a problem with the bullets, he will make it right. I've been going to his shop to pick up bullets when I need them. His .38 rn bullets are also good. I tried 9mm and 40 S&W in cast, but I can't get them to shoot out of my guns accurately. The 45's shoot accurately, especially the 200 swc in 45 acp.
    He is pretty good about replying to e-mails within a couple of days,too.

Do you get the regular or hard cast?

Kharstin

Cruffler
    Feb 15, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    The box says "Budget Bullets". I tried to send them a message from his website but I got the message "Server Not Active" which is why I was questioning if they were still in business. I asked Mr. Bob about them he told me the guy used to drop off orders regularly buy has been absent for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom