• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jumpinjonne

Feb 4, 2016
    3 Mile Island PA
    John, I couldn’t be more pleased with the results…….the new trigger brought tears to my eyes it was so nice and the accuracy brought tears to the eyes of the guys I was shooting with….it performed flawlessly….ran maybe 200rds until darkness took over…..I’ll be taking her to class this week….in preparation for Sundays match.

I really wasn’t sure what to expect….but your work went way beyond what I thought was possible in performance. I’m very pleased.

Can’t thank you enough……give yourself a raise and take the day off with pay.

Let me know when your schedule permits…and I’ll send you my 10mm

***For those considering Johns services...I can assure you that you wont be disappointed...John was a true professional from start to finish. He took a mass produced, mediocre Rock Island 2011 9mm and transformed it into a precision machine that far exceeds higher end firearms...I was not expecting such a improvement...didn't even know it was possible. Just really nice work across the board....Johns prices were very fair...components used are top end...his initial assessment was thorough and precise. His ability to interpret what I wanted was amazing....as we only communicated via phone & email.
    I have 100% trust in Johns ability and will be sending him ALL of my other handguns for his analysis, recommendations and master craftsmanship.

John Carduner is a good man....at a good price for some great work...dont hesitate

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom