Cops shut down Cars and Coffee in hunt valley.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I don't think I was trying to prove they would or wouldn't.

Just that the police ensuring the property rights of the owner is not tantamount to killing innocent folks and taking their personal property.

Yes, that was your assertion and in agree with it.. The OP doesn't seem to be able to differentiate between LE doing their job correctly in response to a property owners rights and knocking on doors confiscating guns. We may look at the world otherwise but not everything is guns or 2A related.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Lol thanks for the laugh.

I was going on what I was told by the participants.

And this hoax virus is just another way .gov is taking our liberty and treasure.

That's always the smartest thing to do. Same as "if it's on the internet it must be true." :sad20::facepalm:

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Leaving the property ownership issue on the side for the moment, doesn't the 1A come into play. ...or the right of the people peaceably to assemble,...

There are not limitations or strictures on the 1A.

Yes I understand about private property rights.

Yeah..and the sky is blue. Dismissing the private property rights of the owner changes the entire case.

And there certainly are carved out limitations to the 1A, as there are just about every other constitutional right.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Frame it any way you want.

What are these carve outs you speak off?

If you come on my property and demand free 9mm I’m going to have you arrested for trespassing. You can still demand free 9mm all the way to jail, that’s your right under the 1A, however you don’t have the right to peaceful assemble on my property! Now public property you can demand free 9mm all day!

That’s what we should really be protesting about! The price of 9mm!

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    If you come on my property and demand free 9mm I’m going to have you arrested for trespassing. You can still demand free 9mm all the way to jail, that’s your right under the 1A, however you don’t have the right to peaceful assemble on my property! Now public property you can demand free 9mm all day!

That’s what we should really be protesting about! The price of 9mm!
    True story
    27e5421ff42dc4d822f2fef16a54acd8.jpg

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Yes, that was your assertion and in agree with it.. The OP doesn't seem to be able to differentiate between LE doing their job correctly in response to a property owners rights and knocking on doors confiscating guns. We may look at the world otherwise but not everything is guns or 2A related.

I'm more convinced people do not want police to do their job properly. Some want police to line up criminals and shoot them. Others want police no where but maybe to shop with the kids for gifts. Somewhere in there is the personal police service, where complaints like "my neighbors smoke from their grill is coming into my yard and you need to tell them to stop".

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Frame it any way you want.

What are these carve outs you speak off?

You are so warped it isn't funny. I just hope you know it deep down. It is typically agreed upon that your rights end when it starts to negatively affects others.

You want to remove property owners rights to this conversation to make it an argument you can pound your chest on. It simply isn't the case here so go pick another "freedom battle" you aren't being deprived of.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Op messed around with them darn coppers and found out , FWCFO
    One and a half months in getting banned. That has to be a record?

btw, what's FWCFO?

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    One and a half months in getting banned. That has to be a record?

btw, what's FWCFO?

It’s impressive, but I still think the OP is stirring the pot intentionally and subversively on purpose. Hearts and Minds are won and lost on the internet these days, not surprising this site would become a target for influencers.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    You are so warped it isn't funny. I just hope you know it deep down. It is typically agreed upon that your rights end when it starts to negatively affects others.

You want to remove property owners rights to this conversation to make it an argument you can pound your chest on. It simply isn't the case here so go pick another "freedom battle" you aren't being deprived of.

Many people on this site are too absolutist and they suck at conversation and discussion.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Many people on this site are too absolutist and they suck at conversation and discussion.

Go make up a fairy tale thread and we can all post until our hearts are content. Until then it is typically agreed upon folks discuss the merits of the actual topic at hand.

But I see how when it doesn't fit your rhetoric, you shall diminish those who actually stay on the topic presented.

Regardless....I enjoyed the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom