• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Johnny5K That was a tease. Now everyone wants to know what ya got.

And also what is desired. If replying back to a specific post, that post should be quoted.

barter : verb
    bar·ter | \ ˈbär-tər
    bartered; bartering; barters
    Definition of barter

intransitive verb
    : to trade by exchanging one commodity for another : to trade goods or services in exchange for other goods or services farmers bartering for supplies with their crops

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    I have a lot of reloading gear, but I have never reloaded a single round. I have to go through it all and see what I have.

I know I have a LOT of .40 brass, and that is not a caliber I am interested in. 1-2 5gal buckets full. I would be very very surprised if I didn't have a .40 powder measure and die set up already on the quick change plate for a Dillon 550. I will get into my boxes and see. I don't want to give up stuff I will likely use, but I am sure I have a lot that I will never be interested in, I just have to see.

My 550 needs another powder measure so I would be interested. What kinds of things you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020

Yeah, I know, I probably jumped the gun, I am just eager to become a part of this community. Probably have a lot that I hope to someday use, but I'm sure I have a bunch that I wont.

And also what is desired. If replying back to a specific post, that post should be quoted.

barter : verb
    bar·ter | \ ˈbär-tər
    bartered; bartering; barters
    Definition of barter

intransitive verb
    : to trade by exchanging one commodity for another : to trade goods or services in exchange for other goods or services farmers bartering for supplies with their crops

I wasn't replying to anyone in particular, just putting it out there. How do you like the name Dictionary bot? We can shorten it to just "Dic" ;o)

My 550 needs another powder measure so I would be interested. What kinds of things you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what I'm after, other than 9mm and 556 to feed my toys right now. I've been into firearms all my life, but I am only just really starting practicing the hobby, so I don't even know what it is that I do not know.

I have at least 100# of projectiles, probably closer to 300. various calibers. Lot of cowboy lead for sure, at least 2500 rnds. (I have a ruger SAA, short barrel, fixed sights, faux ivory grips, and cart cylinder, but I will likely never use the lead that I have, if any, due to the cart cylinder.)

I checked my boxes quickly, and yep, I do have the 10/.40 dies on a quick change powder measure for the 550. Also looks like I have a spare primer feeder for the 550, but I have to check and make sure all the parts are there, which is tough when I have never used one. Not sure if I should save the powder measure for when i get into reloading or not, but I am definitely not interested in 10mm/.40 dies. I have at least 3 other powder measure setups, so I can probably spare one.
    I probably shouldn't mention primers (have a few ;o) ). I have a bunch of powder as well, but I am new, so I dont know the types and whatnot, and what I may eventually use or not. Have a lot of BP pellets or however they are called as well.
    I also have a fair bit of mostly clean lead. Some pure, but most of it is 3% antimony. Unfortunately, I have heard that it is impossible to dilute this percentage down ;o). (I only post from PC, but I read here a LOT on my phone)

The list goes on, I just have to get organized.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Yeah, I know, I probably jumped the gun, I am just eager to become a part of this community. Probably have a lot that I hope to someday use, but I'm sure I have a bunch that I wont.

I wasn't replying to anyone in particular, just putting it out there. How do you like the name Dictionary bot? We can shorten it to just "Dic" ;o)

Calling someone a Dick is a great way to join this community..

Bye Felicia

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    Calling someone a Dick is a great way to join this community..

Bye Felicia

I never did such a thing. I called you the dictionary bot. Implying a new member doesn't know what barter means, is a bit more insulting to me personally, but YMMV. I guess some can dish it but not take it, duly noted.

I have a lot of reloading gear, but I have never reloaded a single round. I have to go through it all and see what I have.

I know I have a LOT of .40 brass, and that is not a caliber I am interested in. 1-2 5gal buckets full. I would be very very surprised if I didn't have a .40 powder measure and die set up already on the quick change plate for a Dillon 550. I will get into my boxes and see. I don't want to give up stuff I will likely use, but I am sure I have a lot that I will never be interested in, I just have to see.

Not sure what I'm after, other than 9mm and 556 to feed my toys right now. I've been into firearms all my life, but I am only just really starting practicing the hobby, so I don't even know what it is that I do not know.

I have at least 100# of projectiles, probably closer to 300. various calibers. Lot of cowboy lead for sure, at least 2500 rnds. (I have a ruger SAA, short barrel, fixed sights, faux ivory grips, and cart cylinder, but I will likely never use the lead that I have, if any, due to the cart cylinder.)

I checked my boxes quickly, and yep, I do have the 10/.40 dies on a quick change powder measure for the 550. Also looks like I have a spare primer feeder for the 550, but I have to check and make sure all the parts are there, which is tough when I have never used one. Not sure if I should save the powder measure for when i get into reloading or not, but I am definitely not interested in 10mm/.40 dies. I have at least 3 other powder measure setups, so I can probably spare one.
    I probably shouldn't mention primers (have a few ;o) ). I have a bunch of powder as well, but I am new, so I dont know the types and whatnot, and what I may eventually use or not. Have a lot of BP pellets or however they are called as well.
    I also have a fair bit of mostly clean lead. Some pure, but most of it is 3% antimony. Unfortunately, I have heard that it is impossible to dilute this percentage down ;o). (I only post from PC, but I read here a LOT on my phone)

The list goes on, I just have to get organized.

I never did such a thing. I called you the dictionary bot. Implying a new member doesn't know what barter means, is a bit more insulting to me personally, but YMMV. I guess some can dish it but not take it, duly noted.

This is the barter thread. I started it so people could swap what didn't need for things they do. If you're not trying to trade things, please stop posting here.

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020

This is the barter thread. I started it so people could swap what didn't need for things they do. If you're not trying to trade things, please stop posting here.

Sorry if it wasn't clear.

WTT: 40 brass
    10/40 dies with powder measure and QC plate
    Cowboy projectiles
    BP pellets

More to follow as I get organized.

shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    Ive got a like new 550b 45acp conversion kit up for trade.

I'm looking for a Dillon powder funnel for 300aac.
    I'm also in search of setting up a lyman crusher 2 and need all kind of shell holders since I have none.
    Also looking for a powder throw and stand.

Along with the 45 conversion kit ive got random brass, parts, and tools. I'm willing to ship aswell.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Ive got a like new 550b 45acp conversion kit up for trade.

I'm looking for a Dillon powder funnel for 300aac.
    I'm also in search of setting up a lyman crusher 2 and need all kind of shell holders since I have none.
    Also looking for a powder throw and stand.

Along with the 45 conversion kit ive got random brass, parts, and tools. I'm willing to ship aswell.
    I believe(it's been a couple years since I set my 550 up) you'll want a .30 Carbine "C" if you need to flare your 300 Blk brass.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I'll do some reading on that. On the brain enos conversion chart it lists it as an ak funnel. It corrispoded with 7.62x39 and 300aac and thats it.

The AK funnel is not a flaring funnel.
    Now, they may have come up with a dedicated 300 AAC flaring funnel by now, but we all use(d) the aforementioned 'C' powder funnel.

temccoy

Nov 13, 2020
    Hello - I have large rifle and small rifle primers I could sell or trade. I am not reloading like I used to. I also have bullets sitting on my shelf getting dusty - .40/10 mm caliber pistol, 38/357 pistol, and 7mm rifle. Please let me know if interested.

Terry McCoy - tkmccoys@comcast.net; 214-755-5317

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom