What’s a fair price for an lwrc di .556 m-lol complete upper?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable
    Based on my recent experience, if you can get your hands on a decent AR right now, buy it. I dilly dallied about picking up a Battle Arms at Engage for 1599 on a saturday, and the very next business day they were sold out. Managed to order a quality stripped lower, which I paid a premium for, and am working on building now. It appears now is not the time to seek a deal, but to acquire an AR before the general assembly convenes and/or the new administration takes office.

Jub

Oct 23, 2020
    But they are marketed as such. It's a fluted barrel that falls into the realm of HBARs.

Also don't ask questions you don't want the answer to.

It is a company that makes high quality rifles in MD. Agree with this guy, don't question it...

Also, LWRC did start shipping with their own grips. I haven't held a Magpul for comparison but LWRC's feels pretty nice. It also has a space for their torx wrench, their sight adjustment tool, and a CR123 battery. It fits all 3 nicely and they don't move around.

I love my LWRC but don't have much to compare it to. My only real complaint is that the stock has some wiggle in it which bothers me. I'll look into tightening it a bit.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    It is a company that makes high quality rifles in MD. Agree with this guy, don't question it...

Also, LWRC did start shipping with their own grips. I haven't held a Magpul for comparison but LWRC's feels pretty nice. It also has a space for their torx wrench, their sight adjustment tool, and a CR123 battery. It fits all 3 nicely and they don't move around.

I love my LWRC but don't have much to compare it to. My only real complaint is that the stock has some wiggle in it which bothers me. I'll look into tightening it a bit.

It might seem ghetto but a piece or two of electrical tape took all the play out of mine, doesn't affect function, and you cant really see it.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Based on my recent experience, if you can get your hands on a decent AR right now, buy it. I dilly dallied about picking up a Battle Arms at Engage for 1599 on a saturday, and the very next business day they were sold out. Managed to order a quality stripped lower, which I paid a premium for, and am working on building now. It appears now is not the time to seek a deal, but to acquire an AR before the general assembly convenes and/or the new administration takes office.

Now is definitely not the time to seek a deal.

You’re gonna pay a premium anywhere right now for anything ar-15 wise but you’re going to pay one year round at engage. I’m sure I’ll get flamed for being the one to say it, but they been on the high end of what most shops sell items for ( price wise ) for years now.

They are very “ proud “ of what they sell :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom