• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pennyanfernee

Nov 2, 2020
    Not sure this is the correct forum for this question but is there any method of checking FICS status outside of going into a store and initiating a purchase?

Last time I was at the store I had to clear up a bench warrant from another state due to a traffic infraction, and wanted to make sure everything is in order before wasting my time waiting for results in store again.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I have seen people in their sixties literally forget about a scrape when they were 18yo .

But something occurring since your previous most recent purchase shouldn't be a mystery . Anything recent- ish ,you ought to know where and what for you're potential wanted . Start with a public records check in that jurisdiction .

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I have seen people in their sixties literally forget about a scrape when they were 18yo .

But something occurring since your previous most recent purchase shouldn't be a mystery . Anything recent- ish ,you ought to know where and what for you're potential wanted . Start with a public records check in that jurisdiction .

Yup. Call around and ask. If you got outstanding tickets somewhere and worried about a bench warrant, call the city or county courts or police department and ask. Can also do a records search online for most counties and cities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom