• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    That seemed like a pretty innocent looking thread, at least the first two pages or so into it. Wonder how it could've degraded? The usual suspects?

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    That seemed like a pretty innocent looking thread, at least the first two pages or so into it. Wonder how it could've degraded? The usual suspects?

That thread was started, along with a different thread that was basically an incitement to argue for argument's sake, just for the OP to pad his post count so he could sell something. He explicitly said so in the other thread.

Stupid move... he was at about 43 posts, he could have made 7 useful posts and been done with it. Instead he bragged about what he was doing and got hammered.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    That thread was started, along with a different thread that was basically an incitement to argue for argument's sake, just for the OP to pad his post count so he could sell something. He explicitly said so in the other thread.

Stupid move... he was at about 43 posts, he could have made 7 useful posts and been done with it. Instead he bragged about what he was doing and got hammered.

You mean to tell ME, MOI, that people on the on the internet argue for arguments' sake? just who the H E double hockey sticks do you think you are?!

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    You mean to tell ME, MOI, that people on the on the internet argue for arguments' sake? just who the H E double hockey sticks do you think you are?!

Perhaps he's Captain Obvious?

Attachments

• iu.jpg
      iu.jpg
      5.1 KB · Views: 572

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Nobody starts arguments just to argue. Tell me I’m wrong....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom