• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trailtoy

GOA, MSI, NRA
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2013
    St. Marys
    On my drive in to the 'dorf yesterday there was one caucasian fellow right at the entrance to the sheriffs station on 5 just south of 301 with a 'F*CK THE POLICE' sign. He was still there at 8:30pm in the dark. Any idea who/what/why?

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    Is this the same idiot with the anti-Hogan signs?

Either way, I’m sure he feels much better when he gets home. Shedding the white guilt must feel pretty good.

I hope he gets robbed on the side of the road and has no one to call.....

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    On my drive in to the 'dorf yesterday there was one caucasian fellow right at the entrance to the sheriffs station on 5 just south of 301 with a 'F*CK THE POLICE' sign. He was still there at 8:30pm in the dark. Any idea who/what/why?

I'll go with "He's an idiot" for $1000.00 Alex.

A lot of these people you see are just capitalizing on a chance to "stick it to the man" and don't really care about politics at hand. They're on a personal mission with righteous indignation because someone dared to pull them over, actually charged them for a crime in the past, etc, etc, etc...

The amount of baseless complaints even a small department receives is comical and you would probably hurt yourself from laughing at some of them. I've literally done traffic stops on people who were speeding just to find that when I made contact they were the same person who had complained just days before there were too many people speeding in the same area.

"You need to get somebody out there to stop these speeders, it's dangerous"

Turns to...

"I can't believe you pulled me over, this is ridiculous, don't you have anything better to do?"

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Don't really care about 1 protester with 1 sign. Same with the sole protester holding the sign, "The End is Near!":lol2:

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Don't really care about 1 protester with 1 sign. Same with the sole protester holding the sign, "The End is Near!":lol2:
    :lol:

13187928784_53a2c88277_b.jpg

Ngrovcam

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2016
    Florida
    Times such as these seem to encourage
    idiots to publicly demonstrate the fact
    that they are, well, idiots.

Maybe I am being socially insensitive?
    Unfeeling? Uncharitable?

Nahhhhh....

ENDuRUN

Jun 13, 2021
    Times such as these seem to encourage
    idiots to publicly demonstrate the fact
    that they are, well, idiots.

Maybe I am being socially insensitive?
    Unfeeling? Uncharitable?

Nahhhhh....

Nope. What has CCSO done that is so bad? Personally, I find CCSO to be pretty good. Only had good interactions with them.

K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG
    Personally, I think exercising his Constitutionally guaranteed right to protest in an orderly and legal manner is a good thing. Ignore him if you don't like what he says, but don't burn books if you don't like the message.
    In some areas he may be cited for indecency for showing the F word in public. But that's the worst of it.
    Be happy he can protest. Don't act like the far left and Cancel Culture people.
    Explaining things like his right to protest and his misguided mission is easy to explain to kids.

Edit: I'd explain his right to protest to my 7 YO Grandson and then explain the Police are good people who are there to help us-this man is probably angry for getting caught breaking a law. Done, easy.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Personally, I think exercising his Constitutionally guaranteed right to protest in an orderly and legal manner is a good thing. Ignore him if you don't like what he says, but don't burn books if you don't like the message.
    In some areas he may be cited for indecency for showing the F word in public. But that's the worst of it.
    Be happy he can protest. Don't act like the far left and Cancel Culture people.
    Explaining things like his right to protest and his misguided mission is easy to explain to kids.

Edit: I'd explain his right to protest to my 7 YO Grandson and then explain the Police are good people who are there to help us-this man is probably angry for getting caught breaking a law. Done, easy.
    Charging him with indecency is a violation of the 1A.

K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG
    Charging him with indecency is a violation of the 1A.

Depends on what the courts have ruled or will rule in jurisdictions that have laws restricting such things. This is a country of laws with processes to contest said laws if one believes they do violate individual rights. Everyone thinks their opinion is correct whereas law and legal processes rule.
    One can make a sign and stand in public protesting any such public decency laws if one's opinion is they violate the 1st Amendment.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Depends on what the courts have ruled or will rule in jurisdictions that have laws restricting such things. This is a country of laws with processes to contest said laws if one believes they do violate individual rights. Everyone thinks their opinion is correct whereas law and legal processes rule.
    One can make a sign and stand in public protesting any such public decency laws if one's opinion is they violate the 1st Amendment.

SCOTUS.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    On my drive in to the 'dorf yesterday there was one caucasian fellow right at the entrance to the sheriffs station on 5 just south of 301 with a 'F*CK THE POLICE' sign.

Maybe it's an invitation, not a protest.

K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG

Nice try Doc. However, the courts didn't rule on any hypothetical regulation or law in the books of Charles Co. Md. and that statement wasn't a ruling nullifying obscenity laws in every jurisdiction in the US of A.
    Opinion of how it should be doesn't negate how it is.

gutshootem

Feb 27, 2013
    Calvert
    Nice try Doc. However, the courts didn't rule on any hypothetical regulation or law in the books of Charles Co. Md. and that statement wasn't a ruling nullifying obscenity laws in every jurisdiction in the US of A.
    Opinion of how it should be doesn't negate how it is.

He's been all over the state. Here's one of his videos from PG County that was broken down by pretty popular legal chanel.

https://youtu.be/9lgLBbhmqpk

May 25, 2021
    Oh man, some of these responses are epic and hilarious. I’m just glad we live in a country where said idiot is able to do something like this and not be beaten and arrested for it. Whether I believe his sign or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom