• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bruppert

Dec 4, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Closer to me, thanks I might go to this.

How big is the Chantilly show? Probably go regardless as I can go have lunch with an old friend afterwards.

Oh, for buying either an AR15 or an AR10, is there anything I need to be concerned about buying there and bringing back to MD?

Daddyursus

Trusted Shellback
    Jan 11, 2013
    In a van down by the river
    If I run into someone from Maryland selling a C&R gun, do I have to wait and conduct the business when we are back in Maryland? Since both our licenses show we live in Maryland. Or do I have to shun them, like others shun us? :)

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    That last sentence is 100% on target. Walk in with a C&R and watch your money fly away! (you might need a helper or a wagon if you have a fat enough wallet) :thumbsup:

I went through that temptation when I first got my C&R years ago. Helps a lot to decide exactly what you want beforehand and stick to it. Go into the show as a man on a mission. No impulse buys unless it's just off the edge of your short list.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    If I run into someone from Maryland selling a C&R gun, do I have to wait and conduct the business when we are back in Maryland? Since both our licenses show we live in Maryland. Or do I have to shun them, like others shun us? :)

If it's something you really want, go for it. C&R long guns still cash and carry with no 4473. If a C&R handgun, your C&R license doesn't matter and you have to do the 77R with the C&R box checked off followed by 7-day wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom