• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Anyone got one in stock ?

Between 19 and Mr Floyd I dont expect things to return to 'normal' anytime soon and I'm getting antsy about another lever action.

I was quoted between $720 and $750 from two local shops, but neither one had any time frame on getting some in stock.

This is not a panic buy and I am not paying panic buy pricing. I would also be looking to buy a regular brass big boy (rifle or carbine length) in .38/357 at the same time if someone has one in stock and wants to work a deal for buying both.

I am in SoMD but would make the drive if someone wants to make a deal and is open on a saturday/sunday. I pay Cash and unless NICS is still delayed my longest 4473 took about 90 seconds to run.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Special order by almost everyone. A dealer in Funkstown, Antietam Firearms, told me 30 days. MSRP is $970. If you can get one for $720 go for it. They all require full payment prior to ordering.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I wish the would make a brass side loading gate in 357/38. This is the only model with the gate and in that caliber.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Special order by almost everyone. A dealer in Funkstown, Antietam Firearms, told me 30 days. MSRP is $970. If you can get one for $720 go for it. They all require full payment prior to ordering.

$720 if they ever get one to sell. Neither store wanted to take a pre-order and collect $ with no idea of when they could get one.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    I've never actually seen one of these available for purchase, every time I have looked locally or online they are always out of stock in every caliber. I'm not sure if Henry is just putting them out in small runs or if people are buying them that quickly.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Not sure if this helps, but Bass Pro has it listed for $769 in their Fathers Day Sale flyer June 11-24. Not sure if they do rain checks or what the policy is for advertised products.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I've never actually seen one of these available for purchase, every time I have looked locally or online they are always out of stock in every caliber. I'm not sure if Henry is just putting them out in small runs or if people are buying them that quickly.

I suspect it is natural demand. Rossi and Marlin make similar models that are always hard to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom