Wednesday-1:00-6:00
    Thursday-1:00-6:00
    Friday- 1:00-6:00
    Saturday-1:00-6:00
    Sunday-CLOSED

Forum Username: jlowe23

FFL: Yes
    Gunsmith: No

Benefit(s) offered to members of Maryland Shooters: 5% off with code mdshooter on select items.

Comments and Additional Information: This store is about you the customer. The Motto here is “You want it? We can get it.” While we know this cannot be true in every single case, we will strive to make it so to the best of our ability.

The owner is retired from Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) where he worked under the Firepower Directorate for the Small Arms Test Division as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).

His vision has been to open a store for people who KNOW guns. While the average Joe is welcome, the focus will be on providing products and a knowledge base for those who already have the basics "down pat" and are ready to move on to the next level.

Last edited by a moderator:

robmints

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2011
    I got the grand tour of Route 1 through Rising Sun this afternoon. Well worth the trip! Call ahead to see if he has what you want, or if he can order it up for you. Friendly, easy, and inexpensive. There is no store with coolers, or tactical socks, just guns for sale. Really enjoyed dealing with jlowe. I even thought the Wizard of Oz storm blowing over as i was crossing the conowingo was pretty cool.

MikeofMD

May 14, 2016
    MoCO
    Ditto to Robmints post about John. Very friendly IP, certainly knowledgeable and great prices. Will be dealing more with John in the future! I also drove home through that storm yesterday.

ARMERICA

Feb 23, 2016
    Bel Air, MD
    John is an excellent guy, and one of the best that I have found to do business with. Got my last 3 lowers with him and he gave me the advise I needed to apply for designated collector and my HQL. Just a great and knowledgeable guy all the way around.
    He also happens to have the best prices I've been able to find on the items I was looking for.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Also, when you click on “MD Compliant AR’s, it’s broke....”Under Construction”. The other day it was “error 404, page not found”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom