• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I might go on Saturday so that I can get some new junk for the 28th shoot.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Why don't you drop by my place on the way home? I am right off 83 by the ol Mason Dixon Line. LOL

PM me if you actually want to, I am by appt.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Why don't you drop by my place on the way home? I am right off 83 by the ol Mason Dixon Line. LOL

PM me if you actually want to, I am by appt.

well heck, we might just do that.

Do you ever trap any raccoon? I'd like to have one of the completely unpolitically correct hats made that inclued the face and tail.

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    well heck, we might just do that.

Do you ever trap any raccoon? I'd like to have one of the completely unpolitically correct hats made that inclued the face and tail.
    You may not were hats during the hearings. :sad20:

Where will you put it while testifying? :rasp: :lol2: :rofl:

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Cold weather fishing is good. I sold a skunk hat to one guy who rushed off from here to go buy his fishing lisc, he wanted to show his hat off.

For laughs, I have the possum hat with face and tail.

Yes I do trap coons, looks like they may have made a comeback for this season, rabies seemed to have killed them off before around here. They have been eating the farmers corn back here since it ripened, and are still back there being lil pigs. So I hope to catch a bunch of coons this year. I always save the big ones for getting the hides tanned to make hats. I have 1 xxxl tanned from 2 years ago and another xxxl at a tanner right now, due back real soon.

I spotted fresh fox poop down in the meadow yesterday, so theres at least 1 fox around too. They disapeared here all summer, really weird. I have other places for fox trapping though, 1 is a dairy farm and is always over run with them. 18 off there last season and 18 season before, and LOTS of misses.

I also trap coons,mink, and so on at a bunch of other locations. I have to get going on redoing my permissions.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Cold weather fishing is good. I sold a skunk hat to one guy who rushed off from here to go buy his fishing lisc, he wanted to show his hat off.

For laughs, I have the possum hat with face and tail.

Yes I do trap coons, looks like they may have made a comeback for this season, rabies seemed to have killed them off before around here. They have been eating the farmers corn back here since it ripened, and are still back there being lil pigs. So I hope to catch a bunch of coons this year. I always save the big ones for getting the hides tanned to make hats. I have 1 xxxl tanned from 2 years ago and another xxxl at a tanner right now, due back real soon.

I spotted fresh fox poop down in the meadow yesterday, so theres at least 1 fox around too. They disapeared here all summer, really weird. I have other places for fox trapping though, 1 is a dairy farm and is always over run with them. 18 off there last season and 18 season before, and LOTS of misses.

I also trap coons,mink, and so on at a bunch of other locations. I have to get going on redoing my permissions.

I've seen many, MANY coons down at Shad Landing on the eastern shore. They're pretty brazen; they enter our campsite while we're still up eating and make themselves at home next to the fire; waiting for us to feed them.

We don't feed them because we don't want them to become dependant on humans for food.....and because we really don't want them hanging around so much.

They seem to get into every piece of unsecured food anyway. Last year one ate half of an industrial sized can of nacho cheese and a pot full of pasta.

Poor thing probably didn't crap for a week. :)

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    FYI for anyone going up to the York gunshow this weekend - The York Halloween Parade is on Sunday so traffic and getting around town might be a pain. Saturday would most likely be better. I may try and go Saturday morning after some stuff I have to do for work.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    . . . They seem to get into every piece of unsecured food anyway. Last year one ate half of an industrial sized can of nacho cheese and a pot full of pasta. . .
    LOL, sounds like one of my ex-girlfriends. . . .

Good point, JCB003, thanks for the heads up.

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    I am thinking about going to the York gun show Sunday. I live in the Belair area. I would like to meet up with some of the Marylandshooters who are going up there. PM me.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    All you need to start shooting the CMP Matches! The 2008 Schedule should kick-off the 3rd Sunday in January.
    We had our Annual Banquet this past Sunday........Beef, Pork, Baked Potatoes, Corn Pie, String Beans, Steamed Shrimp & Deserts, all Home-made!
    All that contended in 5 or more Matches were rewarded with one of these,
    ScrewdriverSet1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom