• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blackbag

Jul 28, 2013
    Has anyone submitted the new Beretta 92G LTT Elite pistol being sold by Beretta through Langdon Tactical to MSP for inclusion on the MD Handgun Roster? I am very interested in this pistol and wanted to get the ball rolling if it has not been submitted already.

John

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Does is need to be on the Roster? After all is it a 92, just tweaked. I am asking because I don't know if it does?
    Is the Wilson Brig or Centurion on it. How about M9A3?

Blackbag

Jul 28, 2013
    On the roster, Beretta/Wilson has it’s own section as a manufacturer. The Brig and Centurion Tactical are listed as separate pistols so I assumed yes. Beretta Usa manufacturer lists all the separate models of the 92, Elite II, Brig, Centurion, M9,etc. I guess it depends on how comfortable your dealer is.

Job

Jun 8, 2013
    Has anyone submitted the new Beretta 92G LTT Elite pistol being sold by Beretta through Langdon Tactical to MSP for inclusion on the MD Handgun Roster? I am very interested in this pistol and wanted to get the ball rolling if it has not been submitted already.

John

I'm wondering if this ever made it to the roster? Did the Beretta 92G Elite LTT ever get on the roster or is it just considered another 92? Anyone know if dealers have been selling these?

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I'm wondering if this ever made it to the roster? Did the Beretta 92G Elite LTT ever get on the roster or is it just considered another 92? Anyone know if dealers have been selling these?

It's on the roster, take a look! I actually think the LLT is a type-0. Never heard of that model, should be LTT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom