Fire Call!!!! Dems attempting to ram SB741/HB888...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Who gets credit for injecting this small bit of sanity allowing for trigger replacements? (Although they can make this bit prohibitive too)

Haven't heard if the Florida and Delaware bump stock/increased-rate-of-fire ban bills contain similar exceptions.

Eta: Del Ray is a warrior.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Consider sending her an email telling her so. :thumbsup:

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Don't worry guys about the state ban. Trump's DOJ is taking care of it for everyone and submitted regs to ban the bumpstock entirely.

All I can say is **** the NRA and I'll sit out 2020. Cheers.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    A challenge action will reverse the Executive Order because the language is not sustainable legally.

Agreed. Doesn't change the fact it makes me sick that they're doing it blatantly in defiance of the statutory definition of a machine gun.

Anotherpyr

Ultimate Member
    Look at the executive order as a political move. It makes the activists happy so they go home and go back to protesting other causes. The order gets challenged in the courts and voided.

I don’t agree with it, but that’s politics. And there is always the risk that the courts will validate it instead.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    So does this bill mean that we can’t put in a typical geissele trigger? As in we can’t build up a lower?

Standby for this next month because the Infringers are at a fever pitch and nothing is IN or OUT until the gavel comes down April 9th

Let’s not wring our hands and put up “OMG, what if they....” for the next month.

When laws pass they do not take effect immediately, so please be patient as our responses to proposed infringement is organized and implemented.

In plain speakin’ language: we are on the ramparts 365 days a year now, not just for the days the MGA is in session.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Pending the actual language of the Ammended Bill , it is described as allowing Gissele, etc triggers.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Turncoat in Washington Co?

29137038_380589815738979_8089065276991078400_n.png

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I talked to him. He reps Hagerstown which he says is 2/3 DemocRat and Uncommitted.

He’s new and he’s between a rock and a hard place because he obviously wants to continue in this job.

We will continue to talk.

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    I talked to him. He reps Hagerstown which he says is 2/3 DemocRat and Uncommitted.

He’s new and he’s between a rock and a hard place because he obviously wants to continue in this job.

We will continue to talk.

It is going to be hard to continue in his job if 1/3 of voters stop supporting him because of votes like this.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    At least they defined a bump stock correctly.

Seems to me (many?) transferable machine guns will be BANNED after Oct 1 2018 because they included "burst trigger systems" (or maybe Oct 1 2019 if yone applied for the NFA stamp after Oct 1 2018 and got authorization before Oct 1 2019).

Looks to me as though someone with actual firearms knowledge helped them with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom