• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I like this show. Small but it has a mix of folks. Not the greatest show but a good one for being so small. It's better than the Timonium shows of the recent past.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    It's a nice show to spend about an hour and help support the locals. You're not going to find a lot there, but any day at a gun show is better than helping the wife around the house...

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    If you want to go please consider volunteering at the MSI booth. I did so last year but unfortunately can’t make it this year.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I went Friday. Lots off long guns. Specifically, quite a few Browning shotguns and Winchester rifles for the size of the show. Prices from somewhat reasonable to insane. I almost pulled the trigger on a nice Browning Sweet 16 but passed because I want a Tavor.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Small show, but lot that was of intrest * to me * . Picked up a 1952 Ithica M37 Featherlight .

FWIW , I overheard from several dealers they did better business than at larger shows.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Small show, but lot that was of intrest * to me * . Picked up a 1952 Ithica M37 Featherlight .

FWIW , I overheard from several dealers they did better business than at larger shows.

Your Ithaca wasn't in the larger room by the entrance, was it? If it was, that was a very nice deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom