Go Back   Maryland Shooters > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Dealers > Gym Ratz Nutrition
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Old Today, 08:15 AM #581

My issue is waiting on a NFA item. All the times I dealt with Jon were positive ones. Great prices and good communication. But the last thing I bought was pre covid..and now waiting on the paperwork to be approved. He told me once a little bit ago he was gonna change the name of the business and possibly expand. Im curious if this whole deal is related to that. I hope there are no problems and he takes care of everyone who has an issue or money owed or stuff in his possession. But if he does go under then what happens to NFA items waiting on approvals?
Old Today, 05:27 PM #582

I'm waiting on a NFA item as well, with at least 6 more months until approval. I haven't done much research yet, but from some threads I've seen on reddit, there are a couple possibilities.
1. The FFL/SOT contacts the ATF to let them know their closing. The ATF may then expedite the pending form 4s
2. The NFA items will go to another FFL/SOT
I'm hoping the local ATF branch can help sort things out if there's any trouble after approval. The items are registered after all and they like to know where they are. But if the store closes, where do the stamps go???
mtbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:30 PM #583

I think if I had something in the waiting game I would stop by JMJ around the corner. He is bound to have a suggestion or maybe a contact number.
DEEREHUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:33 PM #584

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbiker View Post
I'm waiting on a NFA item as well, with at least 6 more months until approval. I haven't done much research yet, but from some threads I've seen on reddit, there are a couple possibilities.
1. The FFL/SOT contacts the ATF to let them know their closing. The ATF may then expedite the pending form 4s
2. The NFA items will go to another FFL/SOT
I'm hoping the local ATF branch can help sort things out if there's any trouble after approval. The items are registered after all and they like to know where they are. But if the store closes, where do the stamps go???
I would contact the ATF and ask about transferring from FFL to FFL due to liquidity concerns with the current company.

"THOSE WHO WOULD SACRIFICE FREEDOM FOR SECURITY DESERVE NEITHER"
boothdoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Dealers > Gym Ratz Nutrition