• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    ...She's a born and bred HoCo gal but apparently can't resist the urge to pimp herself out to another county's gun grabbing task farce.

That's how you get "grant" money. To buy buy more Chablis, I guess. And don't forget the Famez. "Call me anything, but call me often..."

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    But the co-chair is completely unbiased...

attachment.php

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    I don't have access to research (Crapwrapper limits you to four articles a month without a subscription) but, I believe the Crabwrapper quoted Pittman as saying something along the lines that ~pro-gun people need not apply~ in the article announcing this task farce.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    For those with iPhones try using the “private” browsing mode of your “Safari” browser to open and read news articles online after your free visits have been used up.

Copy the link wherever you are reading it, but paste it into your browser on the “private” setting to open it.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Be cool if someone who is familiar with broadcasting open meetings... (cough...cough... markgrutz... cough... cough...) showed up at the next meeting... just sayin'...:innocent0

:D

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    The was no opportunity for public input during this introductory organizing meeting. Attendees were assured there would be at future meetings.

6/20 Anne Arundel Community College, Cade Center, 6 p.m.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    LOL, well earned moniker. Possession of 10 cases of alcohol under 21.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.u...s?caseId=3Z34064005&loc=10&detailLoc=ODYCVCIT

Just dawned on me looking at that case search entry that she is a millennial. She looks like shit for someone under 30.

She's a born and bred HoCo gal but apparently can't resist the urge to pimp herself out to another county's gun grabbing task farce.

You sure you have the right person in your case search?

Not that I really worry about a person that gets charged with possession of 10 cases of beer in Ocean City at age 19 when that is the only thing on her record AND it was Nolle'd. Means she wasn't found guilty. Means she did not even plead for a PBJ. Meh. Still don't think you have the right person. Maybe brush up on your investigation skills.

Elizabeth McDaniels Banach - hint, hint, hint

She happens to be in her early 40's, happens to have lived in Columbia and now Woodbine. Think that should get you to the water.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    You sure you have the right person in your case search?

Not that I really worry about a person that gets charged with possession of 10 cases of beer in Ocean City at age 19 when that is the only thing on her record AND it was Nolle'd. Means she wasn't found guilty. Means she did not even plead for a PBJ. Meh. Still don't think you have the right person. Maybe brush up on your investigation skills.

Elizabeth McDaniels Banach - hint, hint, hint

She happens to be in her early 40's, happens to have lived in Columbia and now Woodbine. Think that should get you to the water.
    That's your take away from this thread? Typical.

I don't have her in my rolodex.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    That's your take away from this thread? Typical.

I don't have her in my rolodex.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nah, that isn't my entire takeaway from this thread. I've been following it and I have my opinions, as always.

Maybe, before you start the name calling, and saying somebody deserves it because of some crappy investigative work on your part, you should think about how doing so reflects upon your image as the face and voice of The Patriot Picket.

Your contribution to the thread in that post was amazing, as is typical.

As much as you mention Liz, her alleged drinking problem, etc., and in multiple threads, I would have thought you did a heck of a job on her background and had an entire file on her to back up your assertion. Now, I see that I am wrong. She isn't even in your Rolodex.

Search "Guzzling Liz" and see how many hits you get. Most recent is PowPow, but all the rest, three pages worth, is only you. I guess you believe in, "Say it enough and eventually others will actually believe it."

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Comments on the Capital Gazette FB page now include a pro-2A woman commenter, who cogently and civilly answers Andrea Chamblee.

She asks if the Task Force is considering gun safety and education classes? Also, “what are anti gun laws supposed to do except restrict legal and law abiding gun owners?”

Another “female” commenter’s post was signed “John C.”: “please try to educate yourself on the history of the 2nd amendment ... because what you think you know is incorrect & what you are fighting for is unconstitutional.”

There are additional comments from men referencing the role of the militia, the Federalist Papers and inquiring if “left-leaning statists” support the right of women, minorities and gays to defend themselves.

Thus far no FB support for Chamblee’s assertion that we are traitors who should be hung from the neck until dead for the crime of wrongthink, which she contends constitutes both terrorism and treason.

The article:

https://www.capitalgazette.com/topi...for-the-creative-arts-PLCUL0000236-topic.html

Capital Gazette FB page:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...9026&id=324858467568005&anchor_composer=false

Attachments

• FC04D93C-2B64-49CE-8C48-0EBABC8339E2.jpg
      FC04D93C-2B64-49CE-8C48-0EBABC8339E2.jpg
      82.9 KB · Views: 261
    • ACBD843B-6066-453F-A90D-941C32640BF3.jpg
      ACBD843B-6066-453F-A90D-941C32640BF3.jpg
      79.7 KB · Views: 303
    • 04FB8809-93E7-4069-A4EA-D56CDC4FB8EE.jpg
      04FB8809-93E7-4069-A4EA-D56CDC4FB8EE.jpg
      67.9 KB · Views: 286

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Nah, that isn't my entire takeaway from this thread. I've been following it and I have my opinions, as always.

Maybe, before you start the name calling, and saying somebody deserves it because of some crappy investigative work on your part, you should think about how doing so reflects upon your image as the face and voice of The Patriot Picket.

Your contribution to the thread in that post was amazing, as is typical.

As much as you mention Liz, her alleged drinking problem, etc., and in multiple threads, I would have thought you did a heck of a job on her background and had an entire file on her to back up your assertion. Now, I see that I am wrong. She isn't even in your Rolodex.

Search "Guzzling Liz" and see how many hits you get. Most recent is PowPow, but all the rest, three pages worth, is only you. I guess you believe in, "Say it enough and eventually others will actually believe it."

LOLOL. Ermagod, Fabs is worried about the public perception of the Patriot Picket. :lol2:

A woman who is certifiable comments that we (well not we completely, just those who actually support the 2A) should be hung like traitors and you spend your time searching for Guzzling Liz comments so you can defend the honor of a gun grabber and get in another unwarranted and unprovoked slam at someone and and something you don't like.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I believe somewhere in the Maryland Rules of evidence, Liz would not be able to testify in a court of law because of her prior conviction of lying about her age to by alcohol. A charge of drinking will not disqualify you as a witness, by lying to buy does. I'll have to go look this up. Similar with drugs. Dealing make you automatically impeachable, by use does not.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    The next meeting may just get interesting ... if we stay united. PP has always used slight shock & awe tactics (signs) to garner attention, these signs have made national news I believe so I can’t, won’t, don’t wanna criticize, they will evolve appropriately given whichever right they feel the need to defend in a given venue. Where did I set my damn coffee.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Would be interesting to see if those on the board wear clothing to show where their alegience lies. I see no harm in the public wearing whatever they want, but if you want to be on the board, you should appear neutral.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I don't have access to research (Crapwrapper limits you to four articles a month without a subscription) but, I believe the Crabwrapper quoted Pittman as saying something along the lines that ~pro-gun people need not apply~ in the article announcing this task farce.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Just flush the "Sun" and "Capital" cookies out of your browser and you can read the trash to your heart's content.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Would be interesting to see if those on the board wear clothing to show where their alegience lies. I see no harm in the public wearing whatever they want, but if you want to be on the board, you should appear neutral.

If the Board wore "affiliation colors" I'd bet you'd see a lot of red...

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Perhaps the most unusual element in the Capital Gazette reporting of the AACO Gun Violence Prevention Task Force story appears to be an unexpected gift to the anti-gun “side”: the reporter’s use of the term “gun sense advocates” in the opening paragraph to describe the other “side” watching the first meeting of the Task Force last Thursday night.

This new designation - - “gun sense advocates” - - appears to be a clever PR stroke, yet it is embedded in a news report written by a reporter, not spoken by the oxymoronically named “gun sense advocates” themselves.

“Advocates” yes; but “gun sense” advocates?

I have never heard nor read of this new identifier from the Red Mommies, nor from Marylanders to Prevent Gun Owners nor any of their fellow travelers.

Addicted as they all are to their sanctimonious self-flattery and virtue signaling, I would have expected to at minimum read or heard it coming from them first, before a reporter adopts it lower-case for straight news reporting.

Yet I did not hear the term used or claimed by them anywhere in or near this TF meeting.

Attachments

• 047A8F17-BE8B-4BA5-B362-F4A1EB55DD0E.jpg
      047A8F17-BE8B-4BA5-B362-F4A1EB55DD0E.jpg
      67.8 KB · Views: 171
    • B81D2784-2B46-4630-8794-0437DD56E5D8.jpeg
      B81D2784-2B46-4630-8794-0437DD56E5D8.jpeg
      60.6 KB · Views: 171

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    It doesn’t matter to me that the Bloomberg the Tiny Billionaire-trademarked nationalized name of the Red Mommies is: “Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America.”

Regardless, that commercial identity doesn’t justify a news reporter converting their slick and expensive trademarked name into a lower-case descriptor and bequeathing this novel label to them without explanation or attribution, by attributing the use of this term to a quoted speaker, or quoted from a written statement issued by them.

It’s no surprise that WE don’t call them “gun sense advocates.”

Their arguments don’t make any “sense” in terms of reason - - nor do they even have to make sense - - especially because they are in the habit of kindling their explosive feelings of hatred about the Second Amendment without logical arguments, historical references or factual support.

The term “Second Amendment advocates” as applied to us, on the other hand, is not new.

We, and everyone we know in the 2A community, frequently and publicly refer to ourselves this way - - and have for many years - - thus this designation no longer requires quotation marks, because the term has near universal acceptance and understanding.

Thus we would have been shocked (but delighted) to have a news reporter designate our pro-2A activities as a “patriot picket” BEFORE we ever capitalized it to be our name.

But AFTER we put “Patriot Picket” on T-shirts, flags, banners, stickers, web and social media sites, press releases and spoke and spelled out that name to the news media, imagine leftist heads exploding if the press then unilaterally converted our name into a lower-case descriptor to suggest it was both accurate and widely accepted.

We are the “patriot sense advocates” as well as being the real gun sense advocates.

Attachments

• 76A1101F-0902-4E68-8722-0D4CF0AA05A0.jpeg
      76A1101F-0902-4E68-8722-0D4CF0AA05A0.jpeg
      73.9 KB · Views: 164

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads