• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Hey everybody. New guy here. Just looking to surround myself with some like-minded people and stay up-to-date with stuff going on here in Maryland (mostly the Woollard case, which will probably decide whether or not I'll still be living here once I finish school, haha). Looking forward to becoming part of the forum! :)

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Hi, Thank you.
    This is kind of a dumb question, but what's the general atmosphere toward the newbies like around here? I've encountered some places/people that were generally not very friendly towards the newblets..

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Welcome from Edgewater

Hi, Thank you.
    This is kind of a dumb question, but what's the general atmosphere toward the newbies like around here? I've encountered some places/people that were generally not very friendly towards the newblets..

Generally you'll find MDS pretty open and engaging ... even free-wheeling at times, especially if you drift off into politics and religion.

Stick to gun Q&A and 2A topics, and you'll be treated with respect. :rolleyes:

OldSchool1959

MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    Welcome from Odenton. Speaking as a relative newcomer, this place is pretty noob tolerant as long as you remember that you are a "freshman.". There are members here with thousands of posts that can provide you with a bounty of wisdom free of charge. They have also seen it all when it comes to "superstars" who show up and make asses of themselves. The fact that you asked the question bodes well for your future here. If you can afford it join MSI and help defend our eroding rights.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Thanks guys. I plan on joining whatever pro-2A organizations I can once I have the extra cash lying around. Paying for school is my top priority now though. :/

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 188

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Hidey Ho from SMIBville. Settle in with some sweet lemonade(official beverage)and enjoy the show. Noobs are generally welcomed at the initiation ceremony. (Go get the Gimp)

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom