• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    Due to personal and health reasons, I have made the decision to close down JLowe’s Guns. It has been quite the ride with many ups and downs, but the thing that I will miss the most is the people. The stories swapped and lies told will be something I will remember fondly for many years to come.

Effective 12-18-2017, I will no longer be accepting any orders. The last day for pick up will be 31st of December. If you have a firearm here after the 31st of December it will be shipped (at your cost) to the FFL of your choice.

The only upside is that I will be posting up a super sale to clear out the last of my inventory.

I also want give a special thanks to Dustin Neel. He began helping me about 2 years ago and made an instant impact on the business. He has since become more than just a business associate and has become family.

Thank you everyone for all your support along the way.

God Bless,

John

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I have never been to your store since being an AA County resident , but I wish you the very best as making a heartfelt post would be very difficult . Again Godspeed to you .

scout6

Sep 28, 2016
    Ceciltucky
    :( I am sad to see you close up, as it was nice to have you right around the corner. Wishing you all the best. Godspeed.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I will miss you but it has been a pleasure doing business with you. You leave a gaping hole in the gun community in the north east corner of Maryland.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Very sorry to hear this John. Take care of yourself. Health is much more important. Thanks for all of the amazing deals and the courtesy over the last few years.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Good luck with what comes next. I'm sad I never made it out there. I've always heard nothing but good about your shop.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    John, you will be missed. You accomplished what all too many can't seem to grasp. Yours is a brand of professionalism that made transactions both seamless and a pleasure. Lots of component parts in play with that. But the sum of the parts, in what you conveyed, was "buy from John with confidence."

Thank you Sir! I wish you and your family the very best in the future!

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    John,
    I am saddened to hear you are shuttering your business. I appreciate you helping me obtain my first AR and it was very professionally handled. It is a pleasure doing business with you and I wish you much happiness, and good health, in the future.

JPTJ70

Nov 14, 2017
    An honor to have had the chance to do business with you! Class act all the way!

Made my first purchase through you. Saddened to find this out but glad I had the chance for my latest purchase. Enjoyed seeing you to pick it up!

Wish you all the best and hope to see you around the range!

Last edited:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I'm sorry to hear that John. You have been a real asset to MDS abd I hope you'll stick around after the shop closes up.

Cryptotek1

May 1, 2017
    John,

It was a pleasure doing business with you. My first time using an HQL was at your shop.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom