• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EarnestT

In the hollow
    Aug 18, 2013
    Not in Maryland
    I figured I'd see a lot of us there too, but no known MDSers.

Stripped, cleaned and lubed it last night. I'm hoping that the initial roughness of the bearing surfaces and trigger will smooth out with use. Also going to try to find the alleged 12 round mags somewhere in a free state. :innocent0

best price i found was Atlantic tactical. YMMV

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater

I admit that I didn't shop around for price. The guys at 2A have always treated me fairly, and since they were the first ones to actually put one in my hand, I figured they deserved the business. If someone else had been the first, I'd have probably bought it from them instead.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV

Great price but it looks like they only sell to Leo's and public safety customers at the listed price. It seems like finding one in stock at any price is like pulling hen's teeth and if you do, you are going to pay very close to retail or more. I was lucky enough to finally pick one up last week after waiting a month on a waiting list. I was happy with the $525 price which is by far the lowest price I found in my searches. I'm sure prices will drop considerably, though, as availability increases.
    After putting 100 rounds of various types of ammo through it with nary a hiccup, it is now my new carry gun, sidelining my Shield for the moment. I carry it in a Comp-tac IWB holster and it is even more comfortable than the Shield. I'm loving this gun so far.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I admit that I didn't shop around for price. The guys at 2A have always treated me fairly, and since they were the first ones to actually put one in my hand, I figured they deserved the business. If someone else had been the first, I'd have probably bought it from them instead.

This ^^^ No better folks than Mark and the gang at 2A.

Hopefully going to get a chance to wring mine out tomorrow, otherwise it will be this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom