• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GSuders

Dec 13, 2017
    Keymar
    looking to buy a Savage 220. Where is the a good gun shop that's reasonably priced around Frederick, MD area or within a reasonable driving distance.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Check out Hafers it’s between Hagerstown and Clearspring . I like them . I am in Millersville and drive up there. Always had positive experience there. There is also a store by beaver creek on 40 , right off of 70which I hear is nice but I never been there, but hear they have a lot of stuff . (Hagerstown). Heck I would try Dicks sporting good . But Hafers is where I would start.

RedTide

The Water's Fine
    Jul 30, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    +1 for Hafer's. Even if you don't find what you're looking for, it's a great place to be familiar with. Good ammo selection, good selection of various firearms styles, great customer service, and the only real reloading game in town.

Smokescreen

Knight who say Ni
    Feb 9, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Gunrunners www.gunrunnersmd.com in downtown Frederick is my go to place. He will not have one of those in stock but I am sure he can order one. The orders I have done with him have all come in quickly.

Tuesday through friday he is open evenings (5 to 8) and 9 to 5 on Saturday.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Gunrunners www.gunrunnersmd.com in downtown Frederick is my go to place. He will not have one of those in stock but I am sure he can order one. The orders I have done with him have all come in quickly.

Tuesday through friday he is open evenings (5 to 8) and 9 to 5 on Saturday.
    I like Gunrunners as well. It's low key and friendly. MPC members hang out there some evenings. When I was a new shopper there, I was never talked down to in the store (which has also been my experience with some of the good IPs on this site that are outside of Frederick). I also discovered that on random visits, one can often find some used treasure show up at the store given the different consignment sales. The proprietor, Bob, always tries to find a competitive price for me when I want something not in his current inventory.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Check out Hafers it’s between Hagerstown and Clearspring . I like them . I am in Millersville and drive up there. Always had positive experience there. There is also a store by beaver creek on 40 , right off of 70which I hear is nice but I never been there, but hear they have a lot of stuff . (Hagerstown). Heck I would try Dicks sporting good . But Hafers is where I would start.

That would be Hendershots. Large selection of long guns. Expensive. Smaller selection of handguns. They also have an indoor range. Good guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom