• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Too many aches and pains to do what I once loved to do so.... 1980 Corvette, I supply all parts, cam, lifters and aluminum Edlebrock heads. Biggest PITA I see is the evaporator needing to be R&R to get the cam out. That's a summer project so for now just R&R mufflers and basic tune up. Plugs are a PITA to get to. PM me if we can talk turkey.

I spoke with Monroe Mufflers and he said all his techs wouldn't know how to tune something with a carburetor! I mean like WTF, I guess a timing light is out of the question too. :rolleyes:

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Too many aches and pains to do what I once loved to do so.... 1980 Corvette, I supply all parts, cam, lifters and aluminum Edlebrock heads. Biggest PITA I see is the evaporator needing to be R&R to get the cam out. That's a summer project so for now just R&R mufflers and basic tune up. Plugs are a PITA to get to. PM me if we can talk turkey.

I spoke with Monroe Mufflers and he said all his techs wouldn't know how to tune something with a carburetor! I mean like WTF, I guess a timing light is out of the question too. :rolleyes:

At least they know what they don't know. You think the "evaporator" has to come out to swap the cam. :rolleyes:

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    At least they know what they don't know. You think the "evaporator" has to come out to swap the cam. :rolleyes:

Excuse me smartass, condenser and considering it sits directly in front of the radiator yes I do. Even I am allowed a brainfart a day. :rolleyes: right back at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom