• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    This was the car in front of me. I'm not normally one to judge what people put on their cars but this is dumb.

image-3692184303.jpg

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    It might as well say

" please pull me over and search my vehicle officer. I've already told you there is a gun in here ".

I wouldn't put that on my vehicle.

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    It might as well say " please pull me over and search my vehicle officer. I've already told you there is a gun in here ". I wouldn't put that on my vehicle.

To be fair I'm in WV by home. It's just not a good idea to announce it. Plus in Martinsburg most of us make trips to MD on occasion.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    It's like those homes that put the fake sign out about an alarm system. Wonder if his teenage kids ever drive the vehicle.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    The libby lib anti-NRA stickers annoy me the most, e.g. "What part of a 'well-regulated militia' doesn't the NRA understand?"

Ignorant pvssified fvcks...they are the same ones who look at photo copy of the Declaration or Constitution and wonder why the founding fathers didn't use spellcheck and used "f" instead of "s" and added a "u" to so many words.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    The libby lib anti-NRA stickers annoy me the most, e.g. "What part of a 'well-regulated militia' doesn't the NRA understand?"

Ignorant pvssified fvcks...they are the same ones who look at photo copy of the Declaration or Constitution and wonder why the founding fathers didn't use spellcheck and used "f" instead of "s" and added a "u" to so many words.

They don't understand the concept of "regulated" or "Militia" in the context of 18th century America. Those words don't have the same general meaning that they do today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom