• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cotman68

Feb 21, 2010
    Stewartstown, Pa
    Just moved North to Stewartstown and I’m getting my license changed this week. Is there a time limit to be a resident before I can get my CCW ? What else do I need besides license ? What’s your favorite FFL around in my area ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    Just moved North to Stewartstown and I’m getting my license changed this week. Is there a time limit to be a resident before I can get my CCW ? What else do I need besides license ? What’s your favorite FFL around in my area ?

Congratulations Bill! Now buy an AK!

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA

Soon as you have your DL#, you can complete the LTCF form and send it in. I settled on my house on a monday, went to Penn dot to get my DL, and mailed the app right after. Got a call to come pick it up on thursday morning, had it in hand by lunch time. Bought my first PA handgun the next day, and walked out of the shop with it after 15 minutes, a 4473, and the single page PASP form. For shops in the area, Freedom armory is pricey, Gun Bunker and Backwoods outfitters are small, but packed with stuff, Hakes in Wrightsville usually has the best price, Trop and Lanco in Elizabethtown are good for AR stuff, the new Gander Outdoors in West York is great for a big box store, they have a cheap discount program that can pay for itself with a gun purchase. PA gun shows can be good to great if you are looking for something in particular, and are a lot more convenient being you can walk out with handgun purchases.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Stamped or milled?
    Fixed, side, or under folder?
    Polymer or wood?
    What country?
    Options abound!

Oh, you want the Polytech DOUBLE Underfolder! It is beautiful, nice furniture.
    Extremely nice AK. Star Bayonet. I bought it right before the '13 ban.

Maybe this shows up in a link -https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwis6429yv_cAhUMm-AKHX9KAnMQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chicom47.com%2FPics%2FPolyTech%2FPolyTech.htm&psig=AOvVaw1g4EAIkzT4_5o5AZQXcDNH&ust=1534990263483434

cotman68

Feb 21, 2010
    Stewartstown, Pa
    Oh, you want the Polytech DOUBLE Underfolder! It is beautiful, nice furniture.
    Extremely nice AK. Star Bayonet. I bought it right before the '13 ban.

Maybe this shows up in a link -https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwis6429yv_cAhUMm-AKHX9KAnMQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chicom47.com%2FPics%2FPolyTech%2FPolyTech.htm&psig=AOvVaw1g4EAIkzT4_5o5AZQXcDNH&ust=1534990263483434

Wow ! That sounds like a movie I’ve seen before. Don’t have any AK’s yet only a lot of AR’s I’ve built over the years. I do have a mpap pistol that i love to shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom