• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Not endorsing her because: they want someone left of even her. This isn't necessarily a good thing, as bad as she routinely is on civil rights.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Someone new (if not a total commie) will be good at least as they will be junior and so less powerful. Also, could mess up and get beat next election which is also good for us.

Feb 23, 2018
    Baltimore, MD
    I think they will back someone who is as bad or worse then that old **** Feinstein, you better believe she has a successor that she has picked out to continue pushing her bs.

It’s great she might be on her way out but whoever takes her place might be even worse so do not be surprised if this is a double edged sword.

I hope I’m completely wrong though and it’s some weak ass person who is not anti gun.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Someone new (if not a total commie) will be good at least as they will be junior and so less powerful. Also, could mess up and get beat next election which is also good for us.

What about Di Fi loses the primary, then tries to run as an independent and splits the vote?
    Who's running on the GOP side?

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I saw on the news this morning at 4am that they are also not supporting the person running against her who is a demorat as well. The news said she has enough $$$$ in her war chest she could run as a independent and no republican is running against her right now as well. that is not good news at all.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    I saw on the news this morning at 4am that they are also not supporting the person running against her who is a demorat as well. The news said she has enough $$$$ in her war chest she could run as a independent and no republican is running against her right now as well. that is not good news at all.

Id take her over another lunatic leftist (D). Do I like her... NO, would I lose any sleep if she took a dirt nap tonight... NO, do I have ANY faith that the moonbats in that ******** state would elect someone worse... bet your sweet ass they would.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Would be SO sweet if a Rep were able to win in Kali and replace her!

Won't happen. CA rigged their primary election process so the top-two vote getters go against each other in the general election. That means if the top-two vote getters are both Democrats, then Republicans and third-party candidates are prohibited from being on the ballot in the general election.

Onceuponatime

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 19, 2018
    And replace her with who.... Madonna or Jane Fonda? :sad20: Do you think those Aholes over there would elect a normal thinking person anymore? Maybe Linda Ronstat or Squeaky Fromm?

Well maybe you have a point but at least there's a chance that it would be someone without quite the hard-on that she has for getting rid of the 2nd A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom