• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    I almost labeled it girls and their toys but quickly decided that wouldn't get the attention I was looking for

Admittedly I too thought this was going a different direction. Boys being Boys I thought this was going to be a picture thread like on a lot of guy auto threads where its sexy ladies with extremely sexy weapons.

It was/is a long standing boy toy tradition. I remember as a kid my grandfather..a plumber after WW One.. had calendars with ladies posing with expensive plumbing tools from manufactures..

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    It's funny, on a Jeep site I am on, a guy posts a pic and info on his well thought out modified Jeep, 10 "welcome" or "looks cool" replies get posted. A woman posts a pic of a stock Jeep, she will get 100s of "welcome" "awesome Jeep" replies! I guess we are all the same.

Welcome! Awesome pistol! Lol!

3 Gun Gal

Aug 2, 2016
    Carroll Co.
    Here is a pic of some of the young ladies on our team at Nationals!!!!! Believe me when I say, you WISH you could shoot like these GIRLS!!!!
    13892119_10153815286320172_3418853407211262969_n.jpg
    I believe you. I love to see so many girls out there enjoying the shooting sports.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    If there is an all girl forum sticky ............................i am going to sneak in every so often and take a look around . Fair Warning .......;-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom