• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    FA states that the trigger system may need to be fitted in the receiver. If that's the case, I don't really trust myself with a dremel.

Chad may have to work his magic on that kind of job.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    FA states that the trigger system may need to be fitted in the receiver. If that's the case, I don't really trust myself with a dremel.

Chad may have to work his magic on that kind of job.

Crazy Al is always on standby...

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    I have to admit, when I first heard of this trigger, I was very interested. But after seeing this video not so much. With as many stoppages as this guy had, I have absolutely no desire to pick one of these up. I don't want a trigger system where I have to focus on shooting slow. My Geisselle 3gun trigger is fast, but I've never had a stoppage from it. Every gun I own will outrun me and function fine. If this runs faster than the action, than you either need to speed the action up, or slow the trigger down. Something has to give.

I would be interested seeing which is faster, this or something like the Geisselle 3gun trigger considering that you have to stop every 8 rounds or so and clear your rifle because your hammer followed the bolt home.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    This trigger is going on a range gun. I do not think it can replace the match triggers out there.

I've done some research and I'm planning to run it with a light weight buffer and carrier. And my trigger finger isn't as fast, so out running the action should not be so much of an issue for me.

If only franklin armory would ship out my order.. so we can take the BFS out for a test run. So far, they have not even answered my follow up email. They did state that they were overwhelmed.

So in reality, it is vaporware for now.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Got an email response from franklin armory regarding my order. They are about eight weeks behind shipping the BFS.

I may see one in the spring.

And they took your money?
    8 weeks sounds like a manufacturing issue (can't make then fast enough), not a shipping issue (can't throw them in a box and affix a sticker)

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    OK, so in 8 weeks - if they haven't shipped your trigger, we send Crazy Al to retrieve your property (trigger or refund).

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    Yup, funds taken out of my account.

I can't stand when companies do that. If you can't deliver the product in a reasonable amount of time, at least let the customer know. It would be very easy for someone to post a note at check out letting people know of lead times. I'm a big fan of charging for the purchase at the time of shipment.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I can't stand when companies do that. If you can't deliver the product in a reasonable amount of time, at least let the customer know. It would be very easy for someone to post a note at check out letting people know of lead times. I'm a big fan of charging for the purchase at the time of shipment.

Yes. Don't charge me until you start processing my order, as in picking it, packing it, and shipping it.

Not that you will do this in a week or more.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I remember a gaming controller that allowed you to use 2 fingers, index and middle finger alternating to bump up the rate of fire

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom