• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Probably looking for a break from the heat. Elkton PD posts the mug shots of arrests and it's amazing how often you see the same people on there.

Why would you see their mug shots more than once? If they have committed a crime, they should be behind bars, not back on the street committing more crimes.

Come on man...

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    The Whig has been busy crowing about their longevity then to run real news stories. Other big story for them is that Rising Sun wants to spent 10 million to hook up to PA water. The newer crew in city hall are nuts. I wish we had Sally back. I'm glad I live outside of town on a well. Chris

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I saw this also. Nasty looking wreck. I read that the person hit by this dumba$$ will be ok. The dumba$$, not so much.

25 yr old female driver dead (good) passenger in critical.

these were the dirtbags that car jacked the old man at the beach after he gave them a ride

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Bad Wreck on 40 by Weavers Liquors. Paramedics on scene police blocked (only on the Cecil County Fire Blog) the road and some asshat blows thru the barricade and hits a paramedic , only thing being said is extraction team requested. WTF its Christmas Eve and people still drive like this.

glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    Bad Wreck on 40 by Weavers Liquors. Paramedics on scene police blocked (only on the Cecil County Fire Blog) the road and some asshat blows thru the barricade and hits a paramedic , only thing being said is extraction team requested. WTF its Christmas Eve and people still drive like this.

It was a freakin' drunk driver that not only hit a paramedic but also hit a State Trooper's suv and a pickup truck. Luckily, the trooper was outside the vehicle tending to the wreck when it happened and was not injured.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    It was a freakin' drunk driver that not only hit a paramedic but also hit a State Trooper's suv and a pickup truck. Luckily, the trooper was outside the vehicle tending to the wreck when it happened and was not injured.

that POS needs to spend a lot of time in prison . Look at his vehicle he was moving at a good speed. I would of left his sorry ass in the truck

http://www.cecildaily.com/police_and_fire_beat/article_8f40cf92-1078-5a00-9bd3-3720cc5123f8.html

Better information

http://news.maryland.gov/msp/2016/12/26/cecil-county-multiple-collision-investigations/

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Is there a punishment that would be too severe? I don't think soooo.

WARNING Extreme sarcasm follows::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:
    They should take away their (both drivers that caused accidents) drivers license that will teach them a lesson and if they don't have a license they can't drive a vehicle because it is against the law. They should also make it illegal to drive while impaired!

Makanik

Oct 11, 2014
    Cecil Co. Maryland
    My stepson was on his way home from our house out in Fair Hill. He tried to make the left onto 40 off of Mechanics Valley road and saw all the lights and flairs. He pulled up and asked the fire/rescue guy what he should do because he lives in the middle of where the roads are shut down. They told him to proceed on in. He asked what had happened and they only told him briefly the incident. So as he went to go in they told him to proceed slowly and follow all hand signals, flairs and do not stop unless asked till he gets to his destination off the road. My stepson said it looked like a very bad situation.

Makanik

Oct 11, 2014
    Cecil Co. Maryland
    He hit more then that also hit an investigator for the MDSP. In the write up today it says they have not released if he was drunk or on drugs. I do not like to speculate, but to me it almost sounds like a zombiefied heroin addict to hit all that stuff and not be fazed.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    He hit more then that also hit an investigator for the MDSP. In the write up today it says they have not released if he was drunk or on drugs. I do not like to speculate, but to me it almost sounds like a zombiefied heroin addict to hit all that stuff and not be fazed.

but the MSP write states they suspect a DUI.

Makanik

Oct 11, 2014
    Cecil Co. Maryland
    but the MSP write states they suspect a DUI.

Sorry Frogman. I misread. Here is the clip from the story I saw. Anyway still a very bad situation.

MSP officials said Roberts crashed through the roadblock for still "unknown reasons," but also reported investigators believe that "impairment by alcohol and controlled dangerous substances" is a contributing factor.

I just cant believe that after hitting all that he did the still sped off and still hit a police suv hard enough to push it to hit a forensic investigator.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Another bad wreck. Supposedly stolen car being chased wrecked a trooper vehicle and the stolen vehicle. No word on the suspect or trooper

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    WARNING Extreme sarcasm follows::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:
    They should take away their (both drivers that caused accidents) drivers license that will teach them a lesson and if they don't have a license they can't drive a vehicle because it is against the law. They should also make it illegal to drive while impaired!

According to The Cecil Whig in today's paper the fellow driving the pickup, that crashed into the crime scene, has been issued multiple citations in the past including driving an unregistered vehicle (I thought that was against the law?).:mad54:

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    WTF is Elkton getting like Killamore. Daytime murder right off of Delaware Ave. Nice neighborhood not the drug area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom