• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Looks like they took care of you. :thumbsup:

Let me know if you need the trigger reworked. ;)

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I wanted to give an update.

I sent the above pic to Ruger and they said it definitely looked like something they should take a look at. They emailed me a shipping label and so covered shipping both ways. They had it about 3 weeks (all the other time delay was my procrastinating sending to them).

I received it back on Friday and it looked good. I put about 80 rounds through it Sunday and cleaned it and the pic is below (please disregard the lint!).

Now, I just need to work on getting my groups smaller!

Also, I especially wanted to thank Chad, Dan, and all the others for the advice. You guys rock :party29:

Cool, so you didn't need to jump through legal hoops? Box and ship to the factory at their expense?

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    I've only had to send one one firearm back, and it was a ruger. They made it right and sent me two free mags. They also refunded my shipping with a check. Perhaps not always, but they did right by me.

I'm glad it worked out for ya'.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Cool, so you didn't need to jump through legal hoops? Box and ship to the factory at their expense?

No real hoops, they emailed me a "next day air" shipping label. I printed it and took it to a UPS customer center (there's one about 5 min from work so not really a hassle just went in the morning). They shipped right back to my house, I missed the first two attempts but was there Friday morning for the delivery.

Pretty hassle free - other than the fact of having to send a brand new pistol back in the first place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom