• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A little over a year ago, I sold a MDS member a Nazi marked Walther PP that someone parkerized. I can't find anything reminding me of who the buyer was.

I found a full box of 7.65 Browning/.32 Auto that should have gone with the pistol. I believe this rightfully belongs to the buyer of the pistol. Please PM me so I can give it to you.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    A little over a year ago, I sold a MDS member a Nazi marked Walther PP that someone parkerized. I can't find anything reminding me of who the buyer was.

I found a full box of 7.65 Browning/.32 Auto that should have gone with the pistol. I believe this rightfully belongs to the buyer of the pistol. Please PM me so I can give it to you.

Wow. That’s very kind of you. Hope you find the buyer. I’m sure he will appreciate it.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I hate it when that happens. The ID this rifle thread had me thinking the other day of a commercial Mauser I sold to a member on there. Can not recall who it was or I’d ask him if he wanted to sell it back to me. :)

I’m sure the buyer will come along and gladly accept free ammo. Good on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom