• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    I think the natural paranoia that many gun owners suffer from really keeps a lot of folks from leaving the house to join something like a march. *shrugs*

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    I don't agree with all the pessimism. There are many many millions of gun owners who are victimized by the propaganda lies and manipulations that we are flooded with. A well orchestrated march might draw a lot more people than you think. I know I'd be there.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    Undoubtedly the other side would come and counter protest, most likely violently and/or inciting violence. That should result in a win for our side, seeing as how the only thing we did when they "marched" was interviews to confirm they had no idea about the issue they were marching for, however the biased media then will blame the wrong side and it will result in a negative nationally.

I would love to see the NRA go on a full offensive advertising campaign with facts and some of these interviews showing people hearing the facts and being educated on the subject to drive home the points we have been making redundantly. It is a gang mentality, maybe if we show them how stupid they look not being educated about the issue, it might sink it. They are not going to watch youtube or facebook videos because they don't want to see it or don't think its factual. Playing it on national TV is a good way to reach them as an audience. Not that it will work, because people believe what they want. I think it would be atleast a start.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    We did this back in the 90's, during the clintonista years. I don't remember how many people showed up, but it was a lot, over 50,000, I think.

I agree, it is time to do this again.

mickeyk9

Member Lives Matter
    Aug 18, 2011
    quantum spins
    I think another big focus area should be the youth of today who are in support of 2A rights and understand the issues and can speak well about them. Nobody wants to see my old fuddy duddy arse out there, but my son seems to garner interest when he starts talking logically about these issues and people realize he's not driven by emotion but instead by fact and evidence.

tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia
    It’s time to start. We gotta get involved. This will be a first time for me. Like many gun owners, I am responsible and have a critical job. I can’t take off and blow off work to hang out and complain. But this time I’m making the sacrifice. Starting with the April 14th rally. We need to fight if we are going to save our country.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    I don't agree with all the pessimism. There are many many millions of gun owners who are victimized by the propaganda lies and manipulations that we are flooded with. A well orchestrated march might draw a lot more people than you think. I know I'd be there.
    I know I don't get it 2 pages in and haters already :sad20:

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    A liberal will shoot it up, just like the congressional baseball practice.

And the media will spin it as a gun nut killing fellow gun nuts.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It’s time to start. We gotta get involved. This will be a first time for me. Like many gun owners, I am responsible and have a critical job. I can’t take off and blow off work to hang out and complain. But this time I’m making the sacrifice. Starting with the April 14th rally. We need to fight if we are going to save our country.

Sorry, not sure I get what you are saying you are available to do. Are you committing to attending an event?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The left would assure there would be violence because the thought of someone disagreeing with their propaganda is unfathomable. The left will then point to the violence at the march as proof we need to ban guns. Gun owners would be branded as racist. The media would label it a white supremacist march. :)

Oh, FFS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom