• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I think a guy had a couple of them at the Oaks show today. There was an enthusiastic crowd that I couldn't get through...but I'm pretty sure that's what was in the middle of it. I heard something to the effect of, "If you drop it, it's gonna cost you $2300"

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I think a guy had a couple of them at the Oaks show today. There was an enthusiastic crowd that I couldn't get through...but I'm pretty sure that's what was in the middle of it. I heard something to the effect of, "If you drop it, it's gonna cost you $2300"

Well see. $1600ish was a fair price. But only time will tell. If I hadn't busted my wad on a couple Colts I would have bought one from KYGCO to be the only kid in town to have an awesome rapid signaling device.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Isnt that true. Definitely on my watch list to, notice the chrome lined bores.

I did not notice the chrome lined bores until you said something. Very nice indeed. I like longevity. It sounds like Inigoes may have bought the only one available through Kentucky Gun Co? I bet they get more if the first one sold that quickly. I was thinking about that lay away plan too. Very tempting. I see one in my future. Love the video Fox123!

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I did not notice the chrome lined bores until you said something. Very nice indeed. I like longevity. It sounds like Inigoes may have bought the only one available through Kentucky Gun Co? I bet they get more if the first one sold that quickly. I was thinking about that lay away plan too. Very tempting. I see one in my future. Love the video Fox123!

Well see not sure what the pipeline is on these or how many were produced. KYCGO is a pro group and don't see them having a headline for 1 unit. Ive bought tons from them with excellent customer service and when a mistake was made they owned up and came up with an excellent compromise.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Well see not sure what the pipeline is on these or how many were produced. KYCGO is a pro group and don't see them having a headline for 1 unit. Ive bought tons from them with excellent customer service and when a mistake was made they owned up and came up with an excellent compromise.

I will keep all of that in mind. I have not purchased anything from them in the past. I am keeping a watch for another batch of these launchers for that price from them. That price is do-able. I am hoping that these start making more appearances on a frequent basis from the other typical launcher/dealer folks. That is best case scenario. Drive that price down! I have learned in the past to buy certain specialty rounds (26.5 and 36mm) when they are available because they are usually not around long. Once they are gone.... they are gone.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    A view from the business end:

DSC_0105__35018.1533239636.1280.1280.JPG

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    That's awesome. I am still confused about the MD legality of these. They are a non gun per BATF so they should be ok?

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    There are no issues with MD laws.

1) it is not a firearm
    2) it does not have a detachable magazine
    3) it is not a semiautomatic

You need to be concerned, if you attach the RGA-86 to the picatinnay rail on your AR.

IANAL

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Still plenty on auctions cheaper. Well see where these go. Cool factor is buoying prices but what are you going to use it for is the declining factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom